Cache Inc indicates solid performance in comparable store sales for June
08 Jul '05
2 min read
Online apparel store Cache Inc reported June 2005 sales figures.
Comparable Store Sales: (sales for stores open at least one year or more)
- Increased 10% during the five week June 2005 period compared to a decrease of 4% in the prior year period;
- Increased 5% during the 13 week period ended July 2, 2005, as compared to the same period in 2004; and
- Increased 3% during the 26 week period ended July 2, 2005, as compared to the same period in 2004.
- Increased $2.9 million or 15.9% to $21.1 million for the five week period ended July 2, 2005;
- Increased $6.9 million or 11.6% to $66.6 million for the 13 week period ended July 2, 2005; and
- Increased $12.2 million or 10.4% to $129.4 million for the 26 week period ended July 2, 2005.
Mr. Brian Woolf, Cache's Chairman commented: "They were pleased to continue our strong sales performance this month by reporting a comparable store sales increase of 10% in June.
Sales for the month and quarter met our revised projections. They continue to believe we are on target to meet our second quarter expectations and are delighted to enter the third quarter with favorable momentum."
The Company also noted that it opened one new Lillie Rubin store in June and currently operates 297 Cache and Lillie Rubin locations.
Women's apparel store Caché Inc is dedicated to building our Brands and increasing market share. They will continue to expand and to renovate our store base of approximately 300 stores. They are committed to maximizing profitability as we grow, and driven to provide unique and exciting fashions with superior quality and customer service.