French casual wear COMPTOIR DE COTONNIERS by FR subsidiary
05 Sep '05
2 min read
Retail chain operator FAST RETAILING CO LTD (FR) has set up a subsidiary to design and develop the French casual wear COMPTOIR DE COTONNIERS brand specifically for the Japanese market. The new entity will be a fully owned consolidated subsidiary of FAST RETAILING. Further details of the move are listed below.
1. Business name: COMPTOIR DES COTONNIERS JAPAN CO LTD
2. Location: Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
3. Business representative: Shuichi Nakajima (Senior Vice President member of the board at FAST RETAILING)
4. Capital: 450 million yen
5. Business year end: August
6. Investment structure: 100% owned by FAST RETAILING CO LTD
7. Date for establishment of subsidiary: September 1, 2005
8. Areas of business operation: The planning, manufacture, import and sale of COMPTOIR DES COTONNIERS brand clothing to the Japanese market.
Casual wear producer Uniqlo is continuously provide fashionable, high quality, basic casual wear at the lowest prices in the market - casual wear that anybody can wear whenever and wherever. In order to achieve this, we will focus on low cost operation and directly link production and marketing by the shortest and cheapest means. It is a retail chain operator specializing in in-house designed casual clothing for men and women of all ages. It operates stores under the name of UNIQLO.