Textile machinery manufacturers to participate in TECHTEXTIL
March 24, 2008 - France
“Textile machinery is part of the Technical textiles industry as the French machinery manufacturers are no longer machines suppliers only but technology partners”, states Evelyne Cholet, Secretary General of the French Textile Machinery Manufacturers’ Association.
It is thanks to the encounter of market needs with the pro-active approaches of technical textiles
producers and machinery
manufacturers that many new markets have been successfully developed for these fast growing textiles.
Techtextil North America is a main meeting point of this industry in the Americas. This why French machinery manufacturers will participate again next April 1-3
Evelyne Cholet adds “our goal is to be as close as possible to our customers and understand the needs of their own customers, to listen to them, to better evaluate how we can create value for them. This is why our members have set up the necessary organization to offer so many services to their customers”.
Among the French manufacturers:
- Recycling: world leader in textile and nonwoven wastes recycling machines. Large capacity “EXEL” and “JUMBO” waste tearing machines as well as the fastest tearing machines for in line with the MINITRIM HSP.
- Complete process for bast fibers: to reach the cleanliness and staple lengths required.
- High precision fiber
opening, blending and dosing lines with the new “EXEL” fine opener.
- Airlay: complete Airlay line “FLEXILOFT”.
- “RESINFELT” compact Airlay line to manufacture cured and semicured resinated felts for acoustic insulation, molded parts for automotive etc.
- Thibeau Excelleâ cards, Asselin crosslappers, Prodynâ, drafters, needlelooms, Monomatic EasyWinders, VantageWinders and their respective slitters-rewinders.
- New features will further improve consistent web quality, high production and productivity, ease of maintenance and minimum downtime, safety and user friendliness.
- New equipment will be introduced: BattCruise, the WebCruise, the Expert-Scada system.
- NSC nonwoven will also offer its range of Axcess equipment with cards and crosslappers for medium performances lines, with no compromise design qualities at attractive cost.
- Offers state-of-the-art web forming and web bonding machinery to the nonwoven producers.
- Market leader in spunlace technology with more than 150 spunlace installed: ETlace 3000, and JETlace Essentiel
- Perfect web uniformity in spunbond technology: PERFObondTM
- A new generation of meltblown system
- New generation of nonwovens fabrics
Innovative machinery for processing technical yarns
- Two-for-one twisting & cabling machines for industrial
yarns and tire cord
- First and assembly ring twisters for glass fiber.
RITM will exhibit at the Techtextil North America show an highly flexible Universal Twister UT 50 enables to process yarns for most of the existing technical yarn markets: artificial grass, rubber reinforcement, fishing net, ropes, tarpaulins, conveyor belt reinforcement, glass fiber…