15th JEWELLER EXPO coming soon
April 21, 2008 - Ukraine
The 15th international specialized exhibition JEWELLER EXPO UKRAINE 2008 will be held on May 15-18 at Kyiv Expo Plaza.
JEWELLER EXPO UKRAINE is the leading jewelry exhibition forum of Ukraine.
The exhibition held since 1999, and beginning from the year 2003 – twice a year, in the best exhibition center of Ukraine Kyiv Expo Plaza.
JEWELLER EXPO UKRAINE is:
• 16000 sq.m of exhibition area
• 362 participants from 7 foreign countries
• 21900 visitors (producers, wholesale & retail trade, customers)
• direct mail of 50 000 invitations to the representatives of wholesale and retail trade, producers, banks, embassies, consulates, customers
• more than 50 accredited mass media
• business program:
- The All-Ukrainian contest of the best jewelry design outlines
- “The Best Jewelry of the Year” international contest
- Presentations, seminars, round table meetings.