6th International Caprolactam & Nylon forum to be held in Nov
October 14, 2008 - China
6th International Caprolactam & Nylon forum will be organized by China Chemical Fiber Economic Information Network (CCFEI) and Tecnon OrbiChem at Rainbow Hotel, No. 2000, West Yan'an Road, Shanghai, China.
In 2008 nylon producers in China are facing a variety of difficulties: tightened currency policy, continuous RMB appreciation as well as global-scale inflation, soaring crude oil values and poor downstream performance. How should nylon enterprises cope with them?
It will provide an opportunity to look over those widely concerned issues and exchange ideas with other players, on the basis of previous five successful China Int’l Caprolactam & Nylon Forums, China Chemical Fiber Economic Information Network (CCFEI) and Tecnon OrbiChem are to cooperate again to jointly organize 6th China International Caprolactam & Nylon Forum.
Supporters: China Chemical Fiber Association
China National Chemical Fiber Corp
- Supply/demand Status & prospect of global adipic acid market
- Influence from macro-control and RMB exchange rate to nylon market
- Review & prospect of China nylon chip market
- Supply/demand status & prospect of global caprolactam market
- Review and perspective on nylon 6/66 market
- Perspective of nylon engineering plastics in China
- Major nylon feedstock suppliers and traders home and abroad
- Major nylon 6 and nylon 66 producers in China and overseas
- Engineering nylon plastics and film producers
- Major enterprises of nylon machinery, finish oil and auxiliaries all over the world
- Related industry associations
- Related R&D and consulting institutes
Top management from famed companies will attend the coming 6th forum, including:
BASF, Honeywell, Ube, DSM, Invista, Baling Petrochemical, Xinhui Meida Nylon, Shijiazhuang Chemical Fibers, Zig Sheng Industrial, Capro, Shenma Group, etc., and related industry associations and institutes.