Fashion Industry Forum to be held on July 12
July 01, 2009 - United States Of America
Fashion Industry Forum JULY 12, 2009: How can Portland Fashion Week be more beneficial for enhancing your fashion business?
With a view to having a candid dialogue within the fashion industry, in light of upcoming Portland Fashion Week (“PFW”) 2009, Martha Varela, Career Advisor of Art Institute of Portland and Board Member of PFW is inviting members of the fashion industry, primarily the apparel designers and boutique/wholesale buyers, to an interactive Q&A forum.
The executive producers and Board members of PFW will be there to receive input from you on how Portland Fashion Week can be more beneficial for your fashion business.PFW executive producers
will provide you objectives of PFW and insights into the resources it brings to bear for your business. Experienced designers will share their experience with you on how it worked for them and how they see it improving.
Come join the dialogue, and learn about the marketing & sales opportunities available for you through Portland Fashion Week and its partners.
This forum is open to working and aspiring members of the fashion
community and press.
Where: Art Institute of Portland, Room 263, 1122 NW Davis St. Portland OR 97209
Date: Sunday, July 12th, 2009
Time: 7pm (meeting starts)
Who will benefit from this forum?
- Emerging designers, Established designers,boutique/wholesale buyers, PFW, others.
- Welcome and Introduction: Martha Varela, Career Advisor of Art Institute of Portland
- Portland Fashion week – objectives, insights, what's in PFW for Designers and Buyers: PFW Executive Producers
- Interactive Q&A with PFW, fashion designers, and buyers
- Experienced Designers share their experience of showing in PFW
- Closing statements
Portland Fashion Week 2009 | Spring/Summer 2010 Collections | October 7-11