SPESA picks up key fashion, textile & sewn products group endorsements
August 18, 2009 - United States Of America
The Sewn Products Equipment & Suppliers of the Americas (SPESA) is pleased to announce that SPESA EXPO 2010 (http://www.spesaexpo.com) has received more than one dozen endorsements from prominent fashion, textile, sewn products, and related supplier groups from around the globe. Thus far, the following worldwide and regional groups from China, Columbia, Europe, Guatemala, Mexico, and the United States have endorsed the May 2010 exhibition of equipment, technology, supply chain services, networking and education.
• AATCC: American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists
Provides textile professionals worldwide with test method development, quality control materials, and networking.
• ATMA: American Textile Machinery Association
Advances manufacturers of textile machinery, parts, and accessories.
• CANAINTEX: Mexican National Chamber of the Textile Industry
• CNIV: Mexican National Chamber of the Clothing Industry
Promotes the clothing industry in Mexico and worldwide.
• CSMA: China Sewing Machine Association
Coordinates and manages the entire sewing machine industry in China.
• IAF: International Apparel Federation
Collects and disseminates information on global developments in design, manufacturing, distribution, sourcing, trade and technology.
• INEXMODA: Colombian Institute for Export and Fashion
Researches and enables design, marketing and sales in the textile-manufacturing-distribution sector in Columbia.
• INTERMODA: International Trade Show of Fashion in Mexico
• MEXICO FITS: Mexican Textile and Clothing Industry Brand
• NCTO: US National Council of Textile Organizations
Represents the entire textile industry; from fibers to finished products, machinery manufacturers to power suppliers.
• SEAMS: US National Association for the Sewn Products Industry
Enhances and supports the retention of sound economic growth within the U.S. sewn products industry.
• VDMA: German Leather and Garment Machinery Association
Covers the entire process chain including components, manufacturers, system suppliers, and service providers.
• VESTEX: Guatemala Apparel & Textile Industry Commission
Promotes the competitive exports growth to sustain the economic and social development of Guatemala
“We are honored that these prominent industry groups are endorsing our vision to organize a first-ever one-stop-shop for the entire fashion and sewn products concept-to-delivery lifecycle,” noted SPESA Managing Director Dave Gardner. “The support of these and other endorsers to come will help us achieve our goal of bringing the world’s largest and most comprehensive event to our industry in 2010.”
SPESA EXPO is slated for May 18-20, 2010 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia (USA). SPESA EXPO will co-locate with Techtextil North America and ATME-I/Megatex to form the first-ever “Textile and Sewn Products Industry Week” in Atlanta.