Blue Tones, Black Jack & Autumn Fire for this winter
September 11, 2009 - United Kingdom
Five exciting new sweater designs have been introduced to Glenmuir’s stunning Men’s Classic Collection for Autumn/Winter 2009, as the leading apparel brand looks to build on the continued success of its ever-popular knitwear.
Glenmuir has introduced three carefully-selected new contemporary
colour palettes for the season – ‘Blue Tones’ (four classic shades of blue from the deepest navy to cool ice), ‘Black Jack’ (linen, greys and a deep Garnet red) and ‘Autumn Fire’ (subtle earth colours and a vibrant Fire red) – which feature across its entire range.
And with the launch of these distinctive and contemporary colour palettes, golfers can be sure of looking great this season whether they choose from Glenmuir’s six Men’s Classic polo shirts
or expanded range of 13 lambswool, merino or cotton sweaters.
Acknowledging a return of retro styling, Glenmuir’s five new sweaters include a contemporary take on striping, diamond intarsia patterns and the use of contrast panels.
The new Alwoodley lambswool, zip-front cardigan features distinctive contrasting back panel broad stripes and is available
in sizes S-XXL in black/light grey, ink/navy and tan/espresso.
The zip-neck, washable lambswool Rye sweater boasts a contemporary squares and cross-hatch intarsia design on front and back and comes in three colourways – black/light rey/winter white; ink/ice/azure, and tan/espresso/fire.
New for ‘09 is the zipneck Silloth sweater in washable lambswool,
featuring subtle diamond/raker intarsia detailing on the
shoulders. Available in light grey/black/winter white, navy/ice/
azure and espresso/winter white/black.
The supersoft cotton Ashridge and lambswool Ferndown both feature instantly-recognisable diamond intarsia panels.
The V-neck Ashridge with its clear diamond/raker intarsia pattern
on the front is available in black/light grey/garnet/winter white, navy/ink/ice/azure and espresso/tan/winter white/fire. The
crew-neck Ferndown, comes in three colour combinations: black/winter white/light grey, navy/ice/azure and espresso/tan/
All Glenmuir’s Men’s Classic Collection products are available in sizes S-XXL.
Glenmuir Men’s Classic Collection key information
As well as introducing new knitwear, Glenmuir continues to update and develop its popular Men’s Classic Collection, with key information as follows:
• Mull 100% pique polo – available in 18 colours.
• Moffat easycare cotton/polyester polo – available in 15 colours.
• Angus easycare cotton/polyester polo – available in seven colours.
• Lonie performance finish polo - available in nine colours.
• Lewis supersoft cotton roll-neck – six colours, including new ice and winter white.
• Balloch supersoft cotton mock-neck – four colours.
• Hoy lambswool quarter zip sweater – seven colours, includes new tan option.
• Woburn cotton zip neck sweater – six colours, including new light grey and fire.
• Morar lambswool crew neck and Lomond lambswool V-neck – 24 colours, includes new tan colour.
• Windermere lambswool slipover – 12 colours (selected colours available in XS).
• Lightweight fine merino knitwear: Kirkton crew neck, Finlay V-neck, Lauder slipover – 16 colours includes new tan option.
Glenmuir is a brand right at the heart of golf. Preferred
supplier to the European Ryder Cup team for 21 years, it also enjoys partnerships with the PGAs of Europe, The PGA, The European Tour, The Open Championship, and The English Golf Union.
Glenmuir is official clothing supplier to the Golf Foundation, Ryder Cup Wales 2010, The SLGA, and The Golf Union of Wales.