Logistics 2012 conference will take place at Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in Dallas from February 19-22.
It will feature some of the brightest minds in today's industry.
General session speakers will include:
• John Menzer, CEO of Michael's Stores
• Greg Ip, U.S. economics editor at The Economist
• Matt Rose, CEO of BNSF
• Bert Jacobs, Co-founder and Chief Executive Optimist, Life is good
• Erik Qualman, author of Socialnomics
• Donald Broughton, Managing Director, Senior Transportation Analyst, Avondale Partners
• Chuck Taylor, founder of Awake! Consulting
• Charlie Cook, political commentator
• Bill Walton NBA alumnus and Hall of Famer
• Eric Greitens, Navy SEAL, author, Rhodes Scholar and CEO of The Mission Continues
Additionally, there will be a retailer panel detailing the Retail Industry Leaders Association/Auburn University Annual Retail Supply Chain Study with retail executives from CVS, Target, and the Home Depot, along with the famous roundtable discussions.
The program for Logistics 2012 will be organized around five key tracks of strategic importance to today's retail supply chain leaders: Distribution, International Logistics & Sourcing, Multichannel, Supply Chain Management and Transportation.
Retail Industry Leaders Association