Please fill in your details to download the Table of Contents of this report for free. We also do customization of these reports so you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you need any other additional information.
Commenting on the results, Mr Arun Goyal, CFO of Trident Limited, said,“The Company has been able to achieve higher revenues mainly due to better utilization of capacities. The result further reflects growth in profits due to increased production on account of de-bottlenecking & modernization, higher percentage towards manufacturing of value added yarn, favorable foreign exchange movement and increase in domestic sales realizations.”
Financial Highlights (Q4 FY13)
-The revenues of the Yarn division registered an impressive growth of 42% to Rs. 460.9 croreas compared to Rs. 324.3crore in the corresponding quarter; PBIT was higher by 77% at Rs. 44.5 crore compared to Rs. 25.2 crore in Q4 FY12
- The revenues from the Terry Towel were flat at Rs. 319.9 crore; PBIT grew by 56.5% to Rs. 51.8 crore vis-à-vis Rs. 33.1 crore in Q4 FY12
- The revenues of Paper Division were higher by 13% at Rs. 197.0 croreas compared to Rs. 174.9 crore in the corresponding quarter ended March 31, 2012; PBIT grew by 186% to Rs. 27.3 crore compared to Rs. 9.5 crore in Q4 FY12
- During the Quarter, the Company launched its new copier paper under the brand - ‘Trident Royal Touch’, premium range of eco-friendly paper. In the copier segment, the Company has attained respectable position through its already existing brands -‘Trident Spectra’, ‘Trident My Choice’, ‘Trident Eco Green’ and ‘Trident Natural’. With the launch of new brand, the Company has joined the league of companies offering products in the high-end & eco-friendly paper segment.
- The Company has acquired Trident Global Corp Ltd as a wholly Owned Subsidiary, by acquiring its 100% equity shareholding. The subsidiary will be front end marketing arm of the Trident Group and will market the products of Trident Limited as well as Trident Corporation Limited.
- The Company presently owns 12.74% equity of Trident Corporation Limited. The Board has further approved to raise the share in equity of Trident Corporation Limited, from the present 12.74 % to more than 26% to meet the requirements of Para 3 of the Electricity Rules 2005 as Trident Corporation Ltd will also supply more than 51% of its power to the Spinning Units of Trident Limited.
Trident Corporation Limited is at an advance stage of implementing Integrated Textile Project with an investment of Rs. 1,584crore. The facilities will be catering to the manufacturing of terry towels with 300 looms and captive power plant of 60 MW.
| On 23rd Oct 2020
Research and interaction between researchers and policymakers is...
| On 23rd Oct 2020
Being the 2nd largest producer of footwear, 2nd largest exporter of...
Swedish fashion recycling innovator Renewcell has reached an...
We have broad range of options in durable fabrics
‘As a brand, Puma is always looking for new and innovative ways to inspire ...
Orange O Tec
Contemporary industry is paying more and more attention to the...
Brückner Trockentechnik develops, manufactures and supplies textile...
Softech Controls Private Limited (SCPL) is a part of the Cotmac Group, an...
Mesdan SPA, a subsidiary of Italian firm Savio Macchine Tessili,...
EDANA, the international association serving the nonwovens and related...
MIP is a manufacturer and distributor of high-performance textiles and...
Alexium International is a specialty chemical development company...
A Humming Way
A Humming Way (AHW) is inspired by the old-world regalia of Rajasthan...
She has carved a niche for herself as the national brand of Turkey. Her...
Coming from a family that ran a business of jute and linen mills since...
Letter to Editor
Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.
Subscribe today and get the latest information on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel.