Please fill in your details to download the Table of Contents of this report for free. We also do customization of these reports so you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you need any other additional information.
Second Quarter 2013 Highlights:
- Revenue of $525 million, up 12 percent versus $470 million in first quarter 2013
- Adjusted EBITDA of $101 million, up 38 percent versus $73 million in first quarter 2013
- Adjusted EBITDA margin of 19 percent improves from 15 percent in first quarter 2013
- Mineral Sands segment revenue of $312 million and adjusted EBITDA of $129 million
- Pigment segment revenue of $304 million and adjusted EBITDA of ($26) million
- Pigment revenue up 6 percent versus first quarter 2013, driven by 7 percent volume increase to reach highest level since third quarter 2011; selling prices declined 1 percent
- Board declared regular quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share payable on September 4, 2013 to shareholders of record of company's Class A and Class B ordinary shares at close of business on August 19, 2013
Tom Casey, chairman and CEO of Tronox, said: "Our second quarter financial results reflect continued growth in pigment and zircon sales volumes, as well as the increasingly apparent benefits of our vertical integration. Our Pigment segment delivered its third consecutive quarter of sequential volume increase and second consecutive quarter of revenue increase while selling prices are showing signs of stabilizing.
The average cost of feedstock in Pigment continued to decline relative to prior quarters and our finished pigment inventory is approaching near normal levels. In Mineral Sands, we saw our third consecutive quarter of robust sequential zircon volume and revenue gains while selling prices improved. Our vertical integration continues on plan with 80 percent of Mineral Sands' second quarter feedstock revenue derived from intercompany sales, up from 70 percent in the first quarter 2013."
Click here to read full results
| On 30th Oct 2020
The US Agency for International Development deputy administrator...
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is committed to enhancing ties ...
Columbia Sportswear Company, an innovator in active outdoor lifestyle ...
Value of 'Made in India' should get more importance
GST will certainly reduce a lot of paperwork in future
It will take some time for the people to change their buying choices
Italy-based Lafer SpA is one of the most innovative surface finishing...
Italy-based Tessimenti E Orditi Tinti (T.O.T SRL) specialises in stocking...
Rajesh Vig & Ritu Vig
Vig and Ritu Vig, promoters of the kidswear brand Happy Feet,...
UK-based Directa Plus is one of the largest producers and suppliers...
The Lenzing Group is an international company headquartered in Austria...
INDA, the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry, serves hundreds of ...
Rajesh Pratap Singh
Rajesh Pratap Singh
<div>Ace fashion designer <b>Rajesh Pratap Singh</b> has used Tencel to...
Occasions Elegance Wear
It is believed that by early 19th century, Varanasi weavers had moved away ...
Gildan Activewear SRL
Gildan Activewear, a manufacturer and marketer of branded clothing and...
Letter to Editor
Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.
Subscribe today and get the latest information on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel.