Second Quarter 2013 Highlights:
- Revenue of $525 million, up 12 percent versus $470 million in first quarter 2013
- Adjusted EBITDA of $101 million, up 38 percent versus $73 million in first quarter 2013
- Adjusted EBITDA margin of 19 percent improves from 15 percent in first quarter 2013
- Mineral Sands segment revenue of $312 million and adjusted EBITDA of $129 million
- Pigment segment revenue of $304 million and adjusted EBITDA of ($26) million
- Pigment revenue up 6 percent versus first quarter 2013, driven by 7 percent volume increase to reach highest level since third quarter 2011; selling prices declined 1 percent
- Board declared regular quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share payable on September 4, 2013 to shareholders of record of company's Class A and Class B ordinary shares at close of business on August 19, 2013
Tom Casey, chairman and CEO of Tronox, said: "Our second quarter financial results reflect continued growth in pigment and zircon sales volumes, as well as the increasingly apparent benefits of our vertical integration. Our Pigment segment delivered its third consecutive quarter of sequential volume increase and second consecutive quarter of revenue increase while selling prices are showing signs of stabilizing.
The average cost of feedstock in Pigment continued to decline relative to prior quarters and our finished pigment inventory is approaching near normal levels. In Mineral Sands, we saw our third consecutive quarter of robust sequential zircon volume and revenue gains while selling prices improved. Our vertical integration continues on plan with 80 percent of Mineral Sands' second quarter feedstock revenue derived from intercompany sales, up from 70 percent in the first quarter 2013."
Click here to read full results
| On 7th Jul 2022
Fabric imports by Sri Lanka declined in May 2022, compared to January ...
Aiming to give a big push to their bilateral trade, South Korean...
Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the government of the United Kingdom ...
Increase foreign exchange and create jobs
Liquidity is a primary issue in Indian context
Delay in adopting water sustainability both financially & environmentally...
Dr. A Sakthivel
Incorporated in 1978, the Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) is the...
Juan Pares Boj
Textil Santanderina is a cutting-edge textile company located in...
<font face="Work Sans"><span style="font-size: 16px;">Twenty-five years...
Erendiz Anil Kirhalli
Kansan Materials is an engineering, technology and machinery group that...
<div>Fytisa (Fieltros y Tejidos Industriales, S.L.) is a family–run...
Hula Global, a leading isolation gown manufacturer in India, has been...
Label Raghavendra Rathore Jodhpur
Being one of the first designers to use the "Brand India" positioning for...
Label Reynu Taandon + Nikhita
Renowned womenswear designer <b>Reynu Taandon </b>has been serving the...
Brand - Mango
Justicia Ruano is the Womenswear Design Director of globally renowned...
Letter to Editor
Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.
Subscribe today and get the latest information on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel.