Pierre Wiertz, general manager of EDANA, the trade association serving the nonwovens and related industries announced the programme of events and training courses scheduled for 2010, and into 2011.
“With a global scope and outlook, we are pleased to support our members, and the broader industry with activities that share learnings, increase engagement within the supply chain and with external stakeholders, supporting the sustainable and profitable growth of the nonwovens industry.” Said Wiertz.
Symposia and Conferences:
- FILTREX Asia, 18th-19th February 2010, New Delhi (India)
- EDANA Marketing Forum (Members Only), 4th March 2010, Rome (Italy)
- International Nonwovens Symposium, 9th-10th June 2010, Baveno, Milan (Italy)
- OUTLOOK 2010, 22nd-24th September 2010, Budapest (Hungary)
- FILTREX Europe, 13th-14th October 2010, Cologne (Germany)
- Nonwovens Research Academy, 16th-17th November 2010, Aachen (Germany)
- INDEX 11, 12th-15th April 2011, Geneva (Switzerland)
3-day Nonwovens Training Course in EDANA Offices, Brussels (Belgium):
- 2nd -4th March 2010
- 18th -20th May 2010
- 23rd -25th November 2010
2-day Absorbent Hygiene Training Course in EDANA Offices,
- 21st-22nd April 2010
- 20th -21st October 2010
Future events are also planned for Eastern Europe and Russia, the Middle East, and North Africa, providing a single, powerful voice which represents, protects and actively promotes the common interests of nonwovens and their related industries throughout the world.
“By offering unique networking opportunities across a vertically integrated supply chain, and representing the market at global summits and events held by INDA, ANFA and other associations across the globe, EDANA complements its membership services, providing industry representatives with a comprehensive range of information and data necessary for them to enhance their performance.” Said Ken Strassner, chairman of EDANA.
European Disposables and Nonwovens Association