Cotton Modal Blend Yarn
For Illustration Purpose Only

Cotton Modal Blend Yarn Supplier

Reference No : 18143057

Business Lead : Selling Offer

We introduce our self as a pioneer in the field of Cotton Modal Blend Yarn. We offer these Cotton / Modal Yarn in greige pattern. We can supply cotton/ Modal yarn in 30s Ne. Provided blend% is 60% Cotton/40% Modal, 50% Cotton /50% Modal, 30% Cotton/70% Modal. We are able to export all over the world.

Coimbatore, India
Log in to view more information.
Not a member? Register for free

Address : 34-A, Kamarajar Road   , Coimbatore , Tamilnadu , India , 641022

 Add To My Connections
Product Details

Pattern : Greige
End use/Application : For Knitting,For Weaving
Count : Ne:30s Ne
Blend % : 60% Cotton/40%Modal,50% Cotton /50% Modal, 30% Cotton /70%Modal


Trade Info

Min Order : 5 Tons
Production Capacity : 30 Tons
Export Market : Worldwide
Sampling : Paid
Place of origin : India
Payment Terms : L/C
Delivery Time : 30 days
Packaging Details : 25% Advance Payment on Order Confirmation; Remaining 75% payment within 30 days from the date of dispatch


Price Info

EX-Works Price : 255 INR / Kgs.

JAY Textiles (A unit of Super sales India Ltd)

Nature of Business : Public Limited Company
Year of Establishment : 1981
IE Code : 329000436
GST No. : 33AADCS0650A1Z4
Business License No. / Registration No. : 1111111
No of Employees : 501 - 1000
Annual Turnover (In USD Million) : 25 - 50
Export Market : Worldwide
Certifications : ISO,BCI

Profile / Brief Description :

Other Selling Offer from this Supplier View All

Bamboo Yarn
Price on request

Nylon Cotton Yarn
375 INR / Kgs.

Similar products from different suppliers View All

Cotton Blended Yarn
Price on request

Cotton Blended Yarn
4.3 USD / Kgs.

Cotton Modal Blend Yarn
Price on request

Cotton Viscose Blend Yarn
Price on request

Similar Products from India View All

Cotton Blended Yarn
9.50 USD / Kgs.

Cotton / Banana Fibre Yarn
Price on request



ESTEEMED CLIENTS

Advanced Search


Looking to Buy?
X