Socks
For Illustration Purpose Only

Ladies Thumb Socks Supplier

Reference No : 17128811

Business Lead : Selling Offer

We are established manufacturers and suppliers of a wide spectrum of Men’s Socks including Ladies Thumb Socks. These are having exclusive design that facilitates its use with any type of footwear. It is made using the highest grade of fabrics that are procured from leading vendors of the domain. We offer a wide array of colors and sizes to match clients’ preferences. These can be availed at reasonable rates by our patrons.

Morbi, India
Log in to view more information.
Not a member? Register for free

Address : Morbi, Gujarat   , Morbi , Gujarat , India , 363650

 Add To My Connections
Product Details

Material/Composition : 80% Combed Cotton + 10% Nylon + 7% Spandex + 3% Elastane


Trade Info

Min Order : 3000 Pairs
Production Capacity : 150000 Pairs
Export Market : Worldwide
Sampling : Free
Payment Terms : 70% against PO and remaining 30% against BL
Delivery Time : 15 Days
Specification sheet : Download
Packaging Details : 1
pair in poly bag, 10 poly bags in 1 box, 60 boxes in 1 carton, 40 cartons in 1
20 ft container


Price Info

FOB Price : 0.98 USD / Pairs
Negotiable : Yes

Emperal Overseas (Socks)

Nature of Business : Private Limited Company
Year of Establishment : 2015
IE Code : BAPPA4529N
GST No. : 24BAPPA4529N1ZG
Business License No. / Registration No. : 24BAPPA4529N1ZG
No of Employees : 0 - 50
Annual Turnover (In USD Million) : 51 - 100
Export Market : Worldwide
Certifications : ISO

Profile / Brief Description :

Other Selling Offer from this Supplier View All

Stockings
1.80-3.50 USD / Pairs

Leg - arm warmers
0.54 USD / Pairs

Men's leg-arm warmer.
1.95 USD / Pairs

Similar products from different suppliers View All

Cotton Socks
Price on request

Men's Socks
Price on request

Men's Socks
Price on request

Men's Socks
4.50 USD / Dozen

Sport Socks
Price on request

Women's Socks
Price on request

Similar Products from India View All

Hand Knitted Socks
550 INR / Pieces

Ladies Socks
Price on request

Plain Ankle Socks
Price on request

Energy Wave Socks
5500 INR / Boxes

Ladies Premium Socks
Price on request

Men's Premium Socks
Price on request



ESTEEMED CLIENTS

Advanced Search


Looking to Buy?