• Linkdin
Greige Cotton Fabric
*Image For Illustration Purpose Only

Greige Cotton Fabric Buyer

Reference No : 24219541

Business Lead : Buying Offer

Our company desires to purchase Greige Cotton Fabric. At present, we are actively seeking 100% Cotton fabric with a GSM of 200, a width of 48 inches, and categorized as greige fabric. Our requirement stands at 15,000 meters, and we seek OEKO-TEX certification. The import market is India, with payment terms of 70% post dispatch, subject to inspection prior to it, and the remaining 30% to be paid within 60 days. Delivery is expected in Thane.

You are viewing as a visitor
kindly login to see complete details.

Product Details

GSM (Gram / Sq meter) : 200 GSM
Material/Composition : 100% Cotton
Fabric type : Greige
Weave type : Plain


Trade Info

Quantity : 15000 Meters
Destination Place : Thane, India


Price Info

Price : Price on request


Additional Information

Payment Terms : 70% post despatch, Inspection prior to it,30% 60 days
Import Country : South Asia

Yashanis Overseas

Profile / Brief Description :

Other Buying Offer from this Buyer View All

Linen Viscose Blend Fabric
Price on request

Similar products from different buyers View All

Similar Products from India View All

Cotton Greige Fabric
Price on request

Cotton Printed Fabric
Price on request

Woven Cotton Fabric
Price on request

Cotton Woven Fabric
Price on request