>>
For Illustration Purpose Only

Men's Sweatshirts Supplier

Reference No : 20185441

Business Lead : Selling Offer

We are one of the leading manufacturer and supplier of Men's Sweatshirts. Super Combed Cotton used in making of 300 GSM fleece sweatshirts. Different printing options available as per buyer need. Provide these sweatshirts as per latest market demand.

New Delhi, India
Log in to view more information.
Not a member? Register for free

Address : E-25 Mohan Garden   , New Delhi , Delhi , India

 Add To My Connections
Product Details

Fabric type : 100% Cotton
Size : XS,S,M,L,XL,XXL


Trade Info

Min Order : 500 Pieces
Production Capacity : 5000 Pieces
Export Market : Worldwide
Sampling : Paid
Place of origin : India
Payment Terms : 60% Advance remaining 40% before delivery
Packaging Details : Packing depend on customer.


Price Info

FOB Price : 7.15 USD / Pieces
Negotiable : Yes

Vritti Import and Export Pvt Ltd

Nature of Business : Private Limited Company
Year of Establishment : 2011
GST No. : 07AADCV7785K1ZL
Business License No. / Registration No. : U74900DL2011PTC224779
No of Employees : 0 - 50
Annual Turnover (In USD Million) : 25 - 50
Export Market : Worldwide

Profile / Brief Description :

Other Selling Offer from this Supplier View All

Ladies Stylish T Shirts
2.14 USD / Pieces

Kids Rompers
2.85 USD / Pieces

Similar products from different suppliers View All

Men's Sweatshirts
Price on request

Kids Sweatshirts
6.5 USD / Pieces

Men's Sweatshirt
Price on request

Kids Sweatshirts
4.50 USD / Pieces

Ladies Sweatshirts
5 USD / Pieces

Similar Products from India View All

Men's Sweatshirts
Price on request

Women's Sweatshirts
Price on request

Men's Sweatshirts
Price on request

Ladies Sweatshirts
5 USD / Pieces

Kids Sweatshirts
Price on request

Ladies Sweatshirts
9.07 USD / Pieces



ESTEEMED CLIENTS



Looking to Buy?