Leather Worker Gloves
For Illustration Purpose Only

Leather Worker Gloves Supplier

Reference No : 18156358

Business Lead : Selling Offer

We get huge pleasure and pride in introducing our company as one of the leading manufacturers & exporters of Leather Worker Gloves. We provide these Leather Worker Gloves in various size for both men and women. We want to meet international clients.

Karachi, Pakistan
Log in to view more information.
Not a member? Register for free

Address : Sector 7-A, Korangi Industrial Area Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.  , Karachi , Sindh , Pakistan , 74900

 Add To My Connections
Product Details

Gender : Men,Women


Trade Info

Min Order : 1000 Dozen
Production Capacity : Dozen
Export Market : Worldwide
Sampling : Paid
Place of origin : Pakistan
Payment Terms : T/T
Delivery Time : 30-60 Days
Packaging Details : 35 % Advance payment. Remaining 65% on Shipment.


Price Info

CIF Price : 30 USD / Dozen
Negotiable : Yes

AVTAC Trading Co.

Nature of Business : Partnership
Year of Establishment : 1983
IE Code : TR-0-5008039
Business License No. / Registration No. : 5008039
No of Employees : 0 - 50
Annual Turnover (In USD Million) : 0 - 25
Export Market : Worldwide
Certifications : ISO

Profile / Brief Description :

Other Selling Offer from this Supplier View All

Cow Leather Apron
2.75 USD / Pieces

Similar products from different suppliers View All

Leather Gloves
Price on request

Leather Gloves
Price on request

Leather Gloves
Price on request

Men's Leather Gloves
Price on request

Leather Gloves
Price on request

Similar Products from Pakistan View All

Leather Working Gloves
Price on request

Leather Gloves
Price on request

Leather Gloves
Price on request

Driver Gloves
Price on request

Leather Gloves
Price on request

Leather Gloves
Price on request



ESTEEMED CLIENTS

Advanced Search


Looking to Buy?
X