Leather Welding Sleeves

Leather Welding Sleeves Supplier

Reference No : 18156362

Business Lead : Selling Offer

We introduce ourselves as one of the acclaimed manufacturer and exporter of Leather Welding Sleeves. We provide these Leather Welding Sleeves in genuine cow leather quality material. We provide these welding sleeves in various size.

Karachi, Pakistan
Log in to view more information.
Not a member? Register for free

Address : Sector 7-A, Korangi Industrial Area Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.  , Karachi , Sindh , Pakistan , 74900

 Add To My Connections
Product Details

Gender : Men,Women

Trade Info

Min Order : 2000 Pairs
Production Capacity : Pairs
Export Market : Worldwide
Sampling : Paid
Place of origin : Pakistan
Payment Terms : T/T
Delivery Time : 30 - 60 days
Packaging Details : 35 % Advance payment. Remaining 65 % payment on Shipment.

Price Info

CIF Price : 2 USD / Pairs
Negotiable : Yes

AVTAC Trading Co.

Other Selling Offer from this Supplier View All

Leather Welding Gloves
45 USD / Dozen

Leather Worker Gloves
30 USD / Dozen

Leather Gloves
40 USD / Dozen

Similar products from different suppliers View All

Leather Gym Wear
Price on request

Leather Bra
17 USD / Pieces

Leather Stylist Jacket
70 USD / Boxes

Similar Products from Pakistan View All

Leather garment
Price on request

Leather garment
Price on request

Leather garment
Price on request

Leather garment
Price on request


Advanced Search

Looking to Buy?
Expand Close