>>
Bamboo Knitting Yarn Manufacturers
For Illustration Purpose Only

Bamboo Knitting Yarn Manufacturers Supplier

Reference No : 18143053

Business Lead : Selling Offer

We are pleased to present our self as manufacturer and exporter of Bamboo Knitting Yarn Manufacturers. we can provide Bamboo Yarn in 20s, 30, 40s, 50s, 60s Ne count. We are used Bamboo Yarn for Knitting , weaving , and carpet use. We are looking buyer of Bamboo Yarn from all over the world.

Coimbatore, India
Log in to view more information.
Not a member? Register for free

Address : 34-A, Kamarajar Road   , Coimbatore , Tamilnadu , India , 641022

 Add To My Connections
Product Details

Pattern : Greige
End use/Application : For Knitting,For Weaving,For Carpet
Count : Ne:20s-60s Ne


Trade Info

Min Order : 2 Tons
Production Capacity : 25 Metric Ton
Export Market : Worldwide
Sampling : Paid
Place of origin : India
Payment Terms : L/C
Delivery Time : 45 days
Packaging Details : 25% Advance on Order Confirmation; Remaining 75% Payment within 30 days from the date of delivery.


Price Info

EX-Works Price : 300 INR / Kgs.

JAY Textiles (A unit of Super sales India Ltd)

Nature of Business : Public Limited Company
Year of Establishment : 1981
IE Code : 329000436
GST No. : 33AADCS0650A1Z4
Business License No. / Registration No. : 1111111
No of Employees : 501 - 1000
Annual Turnover (In USD Million) : 25 - 50
Export Market : Worldwide
Certifications : ISO,BCI

Profile / Brief Description :

ESTEEMED CLIENTS

Coats Digital
J ;& P Coats
Zydex Industries
Zünd Systemtechnik AG
ZAITEX spa
Xtema - Thomas Lebherz Textilmaschinen
X-Rite Asia Pacific Limited (HK)
Woolmark Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Weitmann & Konrad GmbH & Co. KG
VNU Exhibitions Asia
USTER
UBM China (Shanghai)
Tuyap Tum Fuarcilik Yapim A.S.
TÜYAP IHTISAS FUARLARI A.S.
Tradewind International Servicing
Thermore (Far East) Ltd.
The LYCRA Company Singapore  Pte. Ltd
Thai Trade Center
Thai Acrylic Fibre Company Limited
TEXVALLEY MARKET LIMITED

Other Selling Offer from this Supplier View All

Cotton Bamboo Yarn
325 INR / Kgs.

Lyocell Cotton Yarn
295 INR / Kgs.

Nylon cotton yarn
Price on request

Similar products from different suppliers View All

Bamboo Yarn
Price on request

Bamboo Yarn
Price on request

Bamboo Spun Yarn
4.20 USD / Kgs.

Natural Bamboo Yarn
300 INR / Kgs.

Bamboo Yarn
3.1 USD / Kgs.

Bamboo Spun Yarn
Price on request

Similar Products from India View All

Bamboo Filament Yarn
Price on request

Natural Bamboo Yarn
Price on request

Bamboo Yarn
Price on request

Bamboo Spun Yarn
Price on request

Bamboo Spun Yarn
Price on request

Bamboo Yarn
Price on request





Looking to Buy?