Cotton Bamboo Yarn

Cotton Bamboo Yarn Supplier

Reference No : 18143055

Business Lead : Selling Offer

Our company is a renowned supplier of Cotton Bamboo Yarn. We can supply 50s count of Cotton Bamboo Yarn. These yarn is used for knitting purpose. We can supply our Cotton Bamboo Yarn all over the world.

Member since 1 Year
JAY Textiles (A unit of Super sales India Ltd)
Coimbatore, India
Log in to view more information.
Not a member? Register for free

Address : 34-A, Kamarajar Road   , Coimbatore , Tamilnadu , India , 641022

 Add To My Connections
Product Details

Pattern : Greige
End use/Application : For Knitting
Count : Ne:50s
Blend % : 50% Cotton /50% Bamboo


Trade Info

Min Order : 5 Tons
Production Capacity : 30 Tons
Export Market : Worldwide
Sampling : Paid
Place of origin : India
Payment Terms : L/C
Delivery Time : 30 days
Packaging Details : 25% Advance on Order Confirmation; Remaining 75% within 30 days from the date of Dispatch


Price Info

EX-Works Price : 325 INR / Kgs.

JAY Textiles (A unit of Super sales India Ltd)

Other Selling Offer from this Supplier View All

Nylon Cotton Yarn
375 INR / Kgs.

Core Spun Rayon Yarn
340 INR / Kgs.

Weaving Compact Yarn
365 INR / Kgs.

Similar products from different suppliers View All

Cotton / Banana Fibre Yarn
Price on request

Cotton Blended Yarn
Price on request

Similar Products from India View All

Cotton Blended Yarn
3.30 USD / Kgs.

Cotton Polyester Blended Yarn
0 INR / 20' container



ESTEEMED CLIENTS

Advanced Search


Looking to Buy?
Expand Close
X