100 to 150 gsm, 100% Cotton, Dyed, Plain

Cotton Fabric : 100 to 150 gsm, 100% Cotton, Dyed, Plain Buyer

Reference No : 1488233

Business Lead : Buying Offer

We are in need for 100% Cotton Fabric.


    Type: Dyed
    End Use: For making Shirts
    Weight: 100 to 150 gsm
    Weave Type: Plain
    Quantity: 16,000 meters
    Delivery destination: Turkey
    Payment mode: 35% Advance,remaining 65% after delivery
    Import Market: Turkey

You are viewing as a visitor
kindly login to see complete details.

 Add To My Connections
Product Details

GSM (Gram / Sq meter) : 100 to 150 gsm
Material/Composition : 100% Cotton
Fabric type : Dyed
Weave type : Plain


Trade Info

Quantity : 16000 Meters
Destination Place : Turkey


Price Info

FOB Price : Price on request


Additional Information

Payment Terms : 35% Advance,remaining 65% after delivery
Import Country : Turkey

Praisegold Collecetion

Other Buying Offer from this Buyer View All

Satin Fabric
Price on request

Similar products from different buyers View All

Cotton Fabric
Price on request

Cotton Fabric
Price on request

Cotton Printed Fabric
Price on request

Cotton Kurta Fabric
Price on request

Cotton Fabric
Price on request

Similar Products from Turkey View All

Printed Cotton Fabric
Price on request

Cotton knitted Fabric
Price on request

Cotton Fabric
Price on request

Knitted Cotton Fabric
Price on request

Terry Cotton Fabric
Price on request



ESTEEMED CLIENTS

Advanced Search


Looking to Buy?