Home / Knowledge / News / Apparel/Garments / AY Marka secures €30 million loan facility
AY Marka secures €30 million loan facility
23
Jun '11
Standard Bank Plc, a member of Standard Bank Group, acted as mandated lead arranger for a € 30-million secured term loan facility for AY Marka Magazacilik A.S. ('AY Marka').

Standard Bank Plc was also the security agent on this three-year amortising facility secured by an assignment of credit card receivable flows from three local banks.

An oversubscription was achieved during acarefully targeted, limited general syndication. Standard Bank Plc has beenjoined by Amsterdam Trade Bank N.V., Finansbank A.S., Emirates NBD Bank PJSC and Federated Project and Trade Finance Core Fund as lenders.

AY Marka is the textile and apparel arm of Altinyildiz Mensucat ve Konfeksiyon Fabrikalari A.S. ("Altinyildiz"), a company established in 1952 and listed on the Istanbul Stock Exchange (ISE). Boyner Holding A.S., one of the largest non-food family owned retail groups in Turkey, which founded the group, holds 80% of Altinyildiz with the remaining 20% held by investors via the ISE.

AY Marka operates through a broad sales network of 352 sales points and 144 standalone stores across Turkey.

Standard Bank Plc


Must ReadView All

Union Minister for finance Arun Jaitley chairing the 25th GST Council meeting, flanked by minister of state for finance Shiv Pratap Shukla (right) and finance secretary Dr Hasmukh Adhia. Courtesy: PIB

Textiles | On 20th Jan 2018

GST rate on velvet fabric reduced to 5%

The 25th Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council meeting, held under the ...

RIL petrochemicals’ revenue grows 47.6% in Q3 FY18

Textiles | On 20th Jan 2018

RIL petrochemicals’ revenue grows 47.6% in Q3 FY18

The revenue from the petrochemicals segment at Reliance Industries...

Courtesy: Cotton USA

Textiles | On 20th Jan 2018

US cotton bodies pledge to support CCI activities

Ten US cotton organisations have pledged industry contributions in...

Interviews View All

Evelyne Cholet
UCMTF

‘France had a reputation of being big in new ideas, but poor in marketing...

Giovanni Pizzamiglio, Paolo Crespi & Riccardo Robustelli
Epson, For.Tex & F.lli Robustelli

‘The percentage share of printing in the global textile market is pretty...

Awen Delaval
Samatoa

'Natural fibres are appreciated for traditional authenticity'

C Dhandayuthapani

MAG Solvics Private Limited was established in 1991 to design and develop...

Anupam Arya

<div>Jaipur-based Fabriclore Retailing Pvt. Ltd. is attempting to revive...

Suresh P Bagrecha

Komal Texfab, founded in 1981, is into manufacturing of knitted fabrics,...

Kevin Nelson
TissueGen

Kevin Nelson, Chief Scientific Officer, TissueGen discusses the growing...

Kai Poehler
Voith Paper GmbH & Co. KG

The glass mat industry is growing by five to eight per cent annually. Kai...

Larry L Kinn
Suominen Corporation

Larry L Kinn, Senior Vice President - Operations Americas of Suominen...

Wendell Rodricks
Wendell Rodricks

"We should not compare India and the West. There are things we do that...

Jay Ramrakhiani
Occasions Elegance Wear

It is believed that by early 19th century, Varanasi weavers had moved away ...

Mike Hoffman
Gildan Activewear SRL

Gildan Activewear, a manufacturer and marketer of branded clothing and...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

January 2018

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.

news category


Related Categories:

Planning to Take the Leap towards
Sustainability?

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes No

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes
69.1%
No
13.4%
Skip
17.5%

Total Votes: 97

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes
63.9%
No
28.9%
Skip
7.2%

Total Votes: 97

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes
87.6%
No
9.3%
Skip
3.1%

Total Votes: 97

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Claim your free latest sustainability e-book.

Active Poll

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes
82.5%
No
8.2%
Skip
9.3%

Total Votes: 97


E-News Insight
Subscribe Today and Get the
Latest News Update in Your Mail Box.
Advanced Search