11th PLAYTIME PARIS to be held in January 2012
Playtime, the largest world network of professional shows dedicated to the universes of children, junior and maternity, is making fun and games the focus of its 11th edition.
Date: 28th-30th January, 2012
Time: Saturday and Sunday, 9.30 - 18.30 and Monday 9.30 – 17.00
Venue: Parc Floral in Paris
Like a sporting hotline, the theme of fun and games will come in many forms – giving rhythm to events, animations, workshops, “trend spaces”, - all produced by artists.
The Exhibitors - The New Arrivals
For the 2012-2013 autumn/winter season Playtime's Childcare section will be enlarged by welcoming an ever greater selection of the best up-to-date international brands: bugaboo / bloom baby / babyzen / ergo baby / hamac / kaiser / babylonia / lässig / sterntaler / aden & anais / stokke
The great majority of exhibitors come back season after season offering buyers their latest collections, and their numbers are increasing along with the size of the show.
New Playguide Stars
Playtime, thanks to its 3 editions per season in Paris, Tokyo and New York, covers the largest world network of professional shows dedicated to the universes of children, junior and maternity...
For the last several seasons, Playtime has issued “Playguide”, a small but indispensable guidebook offering useful addresses for visitors to each of the above 3 cities...
For each edition of Playguide, well-known personalities reveal some of their favourite spots and the hidden corners of their towns. It is full of ideas for things to do, where to eat and sleep, or just wander about or hide away…
In Paris, the Designer Christophe Pillet, the Chef Christopher Hache and the co-Founder and the Director of the Musee en Herbe, Sylvie Girardet
In Tokyo : the Illustrator Ami Suma, the Chef Keisuke Matsushima, the Pianist Yukio Yokoyama
In New York : the Producer Darla Villani, the Dancer Linda Goldstein Knowlton, the Designer Joshua Ben Longo
365 DAYS A YEAR !
The Playtime Show, associated with the Internet site Qerros, offers year long visibility to brands and provides a showcase on a secure line accessible exclusively to professionals.
The service includes:
- a social network providing practical assistance, communication and professional help.
- a virtual showroom allowing brands to benefit from continuous exposure to their existing and prospective clientele.
- a personalised ordering system
January 2012 will include
- Trend spaces with installations provided by plastic artists, illustrators, designers, video artists and photographers, together with samples from our exhibitors.
- Media Partners offering a programme of animation during the 3 days of the Show
- Numerous other services such as a shuttle service in partnership with hotels, S.N.C.F., Air France, etc..
- A Press Kiosk and a Playtime shop – to be explored!
- Workshops and a special space for children
- An evening reception with food and music, to celebrate the 11th edition of Playtime.
Playtime will be delighted to welcome you very soon to this 11th edition. Over 5500 visitors from more than 48 countries are expected. This number has gone on growing every season since the creation of the Show, together with a steady increase of international visitors.