Introducing two new collections of golf shirts, Classico and Primavera, at the show, in fiamme received strong interest in its distinctive apparel and specialized programs for clubs and resorts. The exceptional fabrication, craftsmanship, coloration and custom designs distinguishing all hand-made in fiamme apparel were on full display at the annual industry gathering.
"The customary luxurious look and feel of in fiamme apparel was only part of our appeal to PGA Merchandise Show attendees and buyers," said Art Kimbrough, vice president of business development for in fiamme. "Visitors to our booth also were intrigued by the programs we have developed to serve the individualized merchandising needs of each club, resort or retail venue."
Elements of in fiamme's apparel lines and customized programs that received the greatest attention and interest at the PGA Merchandise Show include:
- Sumptuous fabrics (shirts are made of 100% Egyptian cotton)
- Distinctive yet classic styling and fit
- The only hand-made custom-designed golf apparel on the market today
- True lifestyle fashion, without visible logos
- Exclusivity (i.e., in fiamme does not sell its apparel through big-box retail stores or online resellers)
- Creative retailing solutions to assist pro shops (i.e., policy of no-quantity minimums or credit lines offers protection to pro shops due to no inventorying or large financial investment)
- Customized-order options for exclusive golf-tournament or special-event products
- Special-order options for individual club members (i.e., a pro shop can meet member requests for exclusive items on an individual basis)
About in fiamme
Established in 1999, in fiamme – Fine Italian Golf Apparel, headquartered in Phoenix, stands as a premier apparel brand in the golf and fine clothing industry.
in fiamme – Fine Italian Golf Apparel is constructed by hand in Italy in small lots using only 100-percent double-mercerized Egyptian cotton yarn that has been certified by the Filoscozia Council of Italy. in fiamme – Fine Italian Golf Apparel, a hallmark of excellence in design and craftsmanship, can be found in country clubs, resorts and fine clothiers throughout North America.
A distinctive elegant lifestyle brand, in fiamme –Fine Italian Golf Apparel can be worn with verve and style both on and off the golf course.
Apparel/Garments | On 21st Oct 2016
Suzhou Tianyuan Garments company, a Chinese manufacturer of casual...
Textiles | On 21st Oct 2016
The value of textile and garment exports made by Pakistan decreased...
Textiles | On 21st Oct 2016
The fifth ITMA ASIA + CITME 2016 exhibition opened today in Shanghai, ...
‘As a brand, Puma is always looking for new and innovative ways to inspire ...
Giovanni Pizzamiglio, Paolo Crespi & Riccardo Robustelli
Epson, For.Tex & F.lli Robustelli
‘The percentage share of printing in the global textile market is pretty...
‘Online economy has changed the whole dynamics of buying habits.’
Giorgio Mantovani, MD of Corman, with a presence in both Milano and New...
Swerea IVF AB
Marten Alkhagen, Senior Scientist - Nonwoven and Technical Textiles of...
Paolo Ocleppo, Rotary Cutting Segment manager, Sandvik Hyperion discusses...
Silvia Venturini Fendi
"Yes, my confidence and positive attitude are my strengths and should be...
Somaiya Kala Vidya
Among the many honours showered on Frater, including Fulbright and Ford...
Golfwear and menswear brand Devereux is set for greener pastures. Robert...