But this season, designers are taking the classic pinpoint shirt to a new level of style with updated fits, fabrics, tailoring and care features − making it the best shirt Lands’ End has ever offered.
“Making quality dress shirts for men is something we’ve been doing for over 30 years,” said J Henley, Lands’ End men’s senior design director. “This year, though, we decided to completely reconstruct our classic pinpoint shirt and give it features that would make it every man’s favorite dress shirt.”
Making It Better
It’s hard to make a good thing even better, but with the following updates, that’s just what Lands’ End has done to their men’s dress shirt:
- Woven with an ultra-fine yarn, this pinpoint shirt is smoother and stronger than ever, thanks to Supima cotton. Supima is created from the top 3% of U.S. grown cotton and its longer, stronger fibers make this shirt softer and more durable than ever before.
- All Lands’ End shirts feature a single-needle seam, which takes extra time in construction, but it helps make seams lie flatter and avoid unsightly “puckering.”
- Adding a no iron finish ensures this shirt keeps that “just-pressed” look all day long.
- Wicking and stain release properties give this shirt a technical edge that will keep men cool and clean during long days at the office.
Custom Quality At Value Prices
Lands’ End guarantees quality at a great value for all their products, and the men’s dress shirt is no different:
- Every man has a different dress shirt preference that matches his style. With traditional and tailored fit options in a buttondown, straight, or spread collar, this shirt is available in nearly 50 possible combinations, creating a custom shirt-buying experience without paying custom prices.
- No matter what shirt men pick, caring for it has never been easier – this no iron shirt is guaranteed to hold up through 30 wash cycles.
About Lands’ End
Lands’ End is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.
Textiles | On 27th Jun 2017
E-commerce players in India will not be required to deduct tax on...
Apparel/Garments | On 27th Jun 2017
Future Group, which runs retail stores across India under various...
Textiles | On 27th Jun 2017
Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) and National Securities...
e-Commerce is still evolving fast with constant flux and surprises
‘Blending cultures is the true beauty of fashion, where one’s imagination...
Mohammad Mamun Ar Rashid
UL VS Bangladesh Ltd
Productivity, creativity and innovation play a vital role in the growth of ...
Voith Paper GmbH & Co. KG
The glass mat industry is growing by five to eight per cent annually. Kai...
Kevin Nelson, Chief Scientific Officer, TissueGen discusses the growing...
Biovation II LLC
Kerem Durdag, CEO, Biovation II LLC, provides an insight into future...
She grew up in the walled city of Old Delhi, completed her studies, and...
Label Ritu Kumar
‘Classics will return’ "There are a lot of people wearing western clothes ...
Golfwear and menswear brand Devereux is set for greener pastures. Robert...