But this season, designers are taking the classic pinpoint shirt to a new level of style with updated fits, fabrics, tailoring and care features − making it the best shirt Lands’ End has ever offered.
“Making quality dress shirts for men is something we’ve been doing for over 30 years,” said J Henley, Lands’ End men’s senior design director. “This year, though, we decided to completely reconstruct our classic pinpoint shirt and give it features that would make it every man’s favorite dress shirt.”
Making It Better
It’s hard to make a good thing even better, but with the following updates, that’s just what Lands’ End has done to their men’s dress shirt:
- Woven with an ultra-fine yarn, this pinpoint shirt is smoother and stronger than ever, thanks to Supima cotton. Supima is created from the top 3% of U.S. grown cotton and its longer, stronger fibers make this shirt softer and more durable than ever before.
- All Lands’ End shirts feature a single-needle seam, which takes extra time in construction, but it helps make seams lie flatter and avoid unsightly “puckering.”
- Adding a no iron finish ensures this shirt keeps that “just-pressed” look all day long.
- Wicking and stain release properties give this shirt a technical edge that will keep men cool and clean during long days at the office.
Custom Quality At Value Prices
Lands’ End guarantees quality at a great value for all their products, and the men’s dress shirt is no different:
- Every man has a different dress shirt preference that matches his style. With traditional and tailored fit options in a buttondown, straight, or spread collar, this shirt is available in nearly 50 possible combinations, creating a custom shirt-buying experience without paying custom prices.
- No matter what shirt men pick, caring for it has never been easier – this no iron shirt is guaranteed to hold up through 30 wash cycles.
About Lands’ End
Lands’ End is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.
Textiles | On 28th Feb 2017
Changing business models and companies' decision to reduce their...
Textiles | On 28th Feb 2017
Exports of textiles and garments from China resumed growth in the...
Dolphin Jingwei Machines
Taxation policies need to be made simpler
Narayan Tex Fab
I find it hard to find professionals in Surat
DLF Emporio and DLF Promenade
‘Each event and promotion is planned out keeping in mind the business of...
Nature Works LLC
Eamonn Tighe, Fibres and Nonwovens - Business Development Manager of...
Schlegel und Partner
Silke Brand-Kirsch, executive partner of Schlegel und Partner, a leading...
Biovation II LLC
Kerem Durdag, CEO, Biovation II LLC, provides an insight into future...
Somaiya Kala Vidya
Among the many honours showered on Frater, including Fulbright and Ford...
Silvia Venturini Fendi
"Yes, my confidence and positive attitude are my strengths and should be...
Bridal couture created with rich Indian heritage, exquisite craftsmanship...