But this season, designers are taking the classic pinpoint shirt to a new level of style with updated fits, fabrics, tailoring and care features − making it the best shirt Lands’ End has ever offered.
“Making quality dress shirts for men is something we’ve been doing for over 30 years,” said J Henley, Lands’ End men’s senior design director. “This year, though, we decided to completely reconstruct our classic pinpoint shirt and give it features that would make it every man’s favorite dress shirt.”
Making It Better
It’s hard to make a good thing even better, but with the following updates, that’s just what Lands’ End has done to their men’s dress shirt:
- Woven with an ultra-fine yarn, this pinpoint shirt is smoother and stronger than ever, thanks to Supima cotton. Supima is created from the top 3% of U.S. grown cotton and its longer, stronger fibers make this shirt softer and more durable than ever before.
- All Lands’ End shirts feature a single-needle seam, which takes extra time in construction, but it helps make seams lie flatter and avoid unsightly “puckering.”
- Adding a no iron finish ensures this shirt keeps that “just-pressed” look all day long.
- Wicking and stain release properties give this shirt a technical edge that will keep men cool and clean during long days at the office.
Custom Quality At Value Prices
Lands’ End guarantees quality at a great value for all their products, and the men’s dress shirt is no different:
- Every man has a different dress shirt preference that matches his style. With traditional and tailored fit options in a buttondown, straight, or spread collar, this shirt is available in nearly 50 possible combinations, creating a custom shirt-buying experience without paying custom prices.
- No matter what shirt men pick, caring for it has never been easier – this no iron shirt is guaranteed to hold up through 30 wash cycles.
About Lands’ End
Lands’ End is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.
Textiles | On 10th Dec 2016
The import of cotton from international markets by spinning mills in...
Textiles | On 10th Dec 2016
The import of textiles and apparel by United States dropped 6.50 per...
‘New vendor is welcome if he offers cost, quality and timely delivery’
Indo Count Retail Ventures
Today, there is no other emerging market as India, "we make in India and...
‘It is going to take some time for Indian buyers to get accustomed to...
Urs Stalder, CEO, Sanitized AG, talks about the increasing use of hygiene...
Paolo Ocleppo, Rotary Cutting Segment manager, Sandvik Hyperion discusses...
Larry L Kinn
Larry L Kinn, Senior Vice President - Operations Americas of Suominen...
Occasions Elegance Wear
It is believed that by early 19th century, Varanasi weavers had moved away ...
Sonam and Paras Modi's Sva Couture is synonymous with head-turning...
Hyderabad-based designer Prathyusha Garimella is known for blending...