Home / Knowledge / News / Apparel/Garments / Mango to launch kids clothing brand in mid-July
Mango to launch kids clothing brand in mid-July
23
May '13
MANGO, Spain’s most international fashion brand, is to enter the children’s universe by launching its new MANGO Kids clothing brand, to go on sale from 18 July at the MANGO online store.

The new line of children's clothing, aimed at children aged 3 to 12, will include both basic garments and more on-trend garments, and will also adapt some of the best-sellers from the women's collection for girls: the so-called “mini-me”.

The collection will also include accessories, footwear and underwear. For this new project, MANGO Kids already has its own team of designers responsible for the different product lines (flat weave, knitwear, T-shirts, jeans and accessories), and is also creating a management and purchasing structure for this new product.

MANGO Kids will go on sale in early August in 70 m2 to 150 m2 retail spaces within a selection of approximately 150 existing MANGO stores in 31 countries including Spain, Turkey, France, Russia, Germany, Italy and Portugal, as well as selected standalone high-street stores in cities such as Barcelona, Valencia, San Sebastian, Cordoba, Montpellier and Frankfurt, among others.

In addition to the new MANGO Kids and MANGO Sport&Intimates brands, the chain currently has a woman’s line (MANGO), a men’s line (H.E. by MANGO) and a line of accessories (MANGO TOUCH). In addition, it is planning to launch another two lines in 2014: one whose concept is based on fashion for larger sizes and another aimed at a younger public, aged between 14 and 20. 

The brand, which now has over 2,600 stores in 109 countries, closed the 2012 financial year with a turnover of 1.691 billion euros for the MANGO MNG Holding S.L.U. Consolidated Group and subsidiary companies, a figure that corresponds to R.R.P. sales excluding VAT for company-owned stores, plus wholesale sales to franchises.

This turnover figure represents an increase of 20% over 2011. Given the major international presence of the brand, 84% of turnover corresponds to foreign markets, and the remaining 16% to the domestic market.

Mango


Must ReadView All

Textiles | On 26th Jul 2017

Textile Corp of America to create 1000 jobs in Tennessee

Textile Corporation of America Inc, a leading textile manufacturer,...

Courtesy: IVL

Textiles | On 26th Jul 2017

IVL completes PTA capacity expansion in Europe

Indorama Ventures Public Company Ltd (IVL), a global chemical...

Textiles | On 26th Jul 2017

Vietnam’s textile & garment exports cross $13bn in H1

Vietnam earned $13.... billion from textile and garment exports in...

Interviews View All

Milind Khandwe
Hindoostan Innovation Centre

‘Modern technical textile is an indispensable tool for science and...

Dinaz Madhukar
DLF Emporio and DLF Promenade

‘Each event and promotion is planned out keeping in mind the business of...

Ajay Ghariwala
Luthra Group

We are ready to adopt or follow every opportunity

Marten Alkhagen
Swerea IVF AB

Marten Alkhagen, Senior Scientist - Nonwoven and Technical Textiles of...

Mark Paterson
Technical Absorbents Ltd

Mark Paterson, R&D manager of Technical Absorbents Ltd talks about Super...

Larry L Kinn
Suominen Corporation

Larry L Kinn, Senior Vice President - Operations Americas of Suominen...

Judy Frater
Somaiya Kala Vidya

Among the many honours showered on Frater, including Fulbright and Ford...

Nisha Chanda
Whistling Woods International School of Fashion

<div>A lack of upgraded courses in costume designing and fashion as per...

Rupa Sood and Sharan Apparao
Nayaab

Nayaab, an exhibition meant to celebrate Indian weaves, is in its second...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

July 2017

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.

news category


Related Categories:

Planning to Take the Leap towards
Sustainability?

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes No

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes No

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes No

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes No

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Claim your free latest sustainability e-book.


E-News Insight
Subscribe Today and Get the
Latest News Update in Your Mail Box.
Advanced Search



X