- The H&M Group’s sales including VAT increased in local currencies by 5 percent during the first six months of the financial year. Sales in comparable units decreased by 4 percent. Converted into SEK, sales excluding VAT amounted to SEK 60,027 m (59,491), an increase of 1 percent.
- Profit after financial items amounted to SEK 9,359 m (10,754). The Group’s profit after tax amounted to SEK 7,113 m (7,958), corresponding to SEK 4.30 (4.81) per share. Substantial negative currency translation effects and long-term investments during the period make it difficult to compare the results with the corresponding period last year.
- The H&M Group’s sales including VAT increased in local currencies by 5 percent during the second quarter. Converted into SEK, sales excluding VAT amounted to SEK 31,635 m (31,658). Sales in comparable units decreased by 4 percent.
- Continued substantial negative currency translation effects as a result of the continued strengthening of the Swedish krona against most sales countries’ currencies. The reported sales of SEK 36,923 m including VAT would have been approximately SEK 1.8 billion higher using the same currency rates as in Q2 2012.
- Gross profit amounted to SEK 19,337 m (19,546), corresponding to a gross margin of 61.1 percent (61.7). Increased markdowns have negatively affected the gross margin by 0.9 percentage points in relation to sales compared to the corresponding quarter last year.
- Profit after financial items amounted to SEK 6,125 m (7,053). The Group’s profit after tax amounted to SEK 4,655 m (5,219), corresponding to SEK 2.81 (3.15) per share, a decrease of 11 percent.
- A successful start for & Other Stories and continued very good performance by COS.
- Sales have got off to a good start in June. Sales increased by 14 percent in local currencies in the period 1 June – 17 June 2013 compared to the same period last year.
Textiles | On 18th Jun 2018
The digital textile printing sector is expected to have a compound...
Apparel/Garments | On 18th Jun 2018
The latest collection of Sri Lanka’s Hela Clothing is revolves mostly ...
We constantly communicate with employees at all levels
Textiles & allied industry
Textiles industry is always in the forefront in accepting latest technology
Every market region has its own culture and trends
Idealin Fogging Systems has been engaged in designing and manufacturing...
Established in 1956 with a small beginning, Embee today manufactures a...
New Delhi-based Jogindra Industries Private Limited provides an assortment ...
Iago Castro Asensio
RCfil Distribuciones S.L.
Iago Castro Asensio, International Business Manager of RCfil...
Bombay Textile Research Association
Bombay Textile Research Association (BTRA) is a leading name in textile...
Paolo Ocleppo, Rotary Cutting Segment manager, Sandvik Hyperion discusses...