Dollar General recently recognized 10 outstanding district managers with an Individual Performance Award for their commitment and dedication to the growth and success of the company over the past year. Presented at a recent company meeting, these employees exceed expectations and embody Dollar General’s mission of ‘Serving Others’.
“It’s truly inspiring to recognize our best-performing district managers that truly go above and beyond for their customers and the company,” said Greg Sparks, Dollar General’s executive vice president of store operations. “These distinguished awards acknowledge employees’ commitment to excellence in all phases of running our stores, developing our employees and taking care of our customers.”
Recipients of the District Manager Individual Performance Awards are:
- Nelson Ejiogu from Houston, Texas
- Craig Salisbury from Newport, Vt.
- Tracy Voigt from Bossier City, La.
- Charity Behr from Wapakoneta, Ohio
- Kathy Kelliher from Odessa, Texas
- Greg Robertson from Dearborn Heights, Mich.
- Steven Haynes from Greenville, Miss.
- Grace Jordan from Carson City, Mich.
- JC Tabor from Dublin, Va.
- Walid Ayoub from Canal Winchester, Ohio
About Dollar General Corporation
Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 70 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Save money. Every day! With more than 10,000 stores in 40 states, Dollar General has more retail locations than any retailer in America.