An assembly of outdoor specialty retailers is now voting to determine the official winners in each category. The awards will be presented at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market Show in Salt Lake City, UT Jan. 22-25.
And the nominees are:
- Best Consumer Print Campaign: Marmot - Corporate, Mammut - Alpine Performance Collection Launch, Coghlan’s - Outdoor Accessories
- Best Trade Print Campaign: Gramicci - Winter Wonder Underlayer Launch, Freewaters - Corporate, Led Lenser - SEO Series Headlamps Hello There
- Best PR Campaign: The North Face - Thermoball, Polartec - Alpha Insulation, Smith Optics - ChromaPop lens
- Best Digital Campaign: Patagonia – Black Friday, Smartwool - Socktober, Chaco - Tan Photo Contest
- Best Cause Campaign: Camelbak - Ditch Disposable, ExOfficio - 15-year partnership with World Concern, Tubbs Snowshoes - Romp to Stomp Out Breast Cancer Anniversary
- Best In-Store Display: Chaco - Corporate, Gramicci - Winter Wonder Underlayer, The North Face - Thermoball
- Best Product Packaging: Brunton - Pocket Transits, Implus - Sof Sole, Smith Optics - ChromaPop
The Outdoor Industry Awards
The awards give recognition to those companies that excel in the design and implementation of innovative marketing and communications programs.
Every year, outdoor industry companies submit their best achievements that belong to each award category. From this pool, the Outdoor USA editorial team votes to establish nominees. Outdoor specialty retailers then vote to determine the winners.
About Outdoor USA Magazine
Utilizing the authority of print, the consistency of electronic newsletters and the on-demand convenience of the web, Outdoor USA Magazine has won the ear of influential industry players on all levels—from specialty retailers to brand executives—by offering a comprehensive view of the industry landscape that is easily accessible. Outdoor USA Magazine is the only monthly-print outdoor trade publication, providing a constant source of relevant information throughout the year.
Textiles | On 29th Apr 2017
The textile sector could have a uniform Goods and Services Tax (GST)...
Textiles | On 30th Apr 2017
Indian Government is working to revamp the technology mission on...
Apparel/Garments | On 30th Apr 2017
Columbia Sportswear Company has announced record net sales of $543.8...
‘Blending cultures is the true beauty of fashion, where one’s imagination...
We are using Facebook and Instagram to promote ourselves
‘Sustainable fashion is trending upwards, slowly but surely, as people...
Sidwin Fabric is a manufacturer and exporter of polypropylene textiles and ...
Kevin Nelson, Chief Scientific Officer, TissueGen discusses the growing...
Larry L Kinn
Larry L Kinn, Senior Vice President - Operations Americas of Suominen...
<b>Sanjukta Dutta</b> creates unique garments by clubbing prints of...
Silvia Venturini Fendi
"Yes, my confidence and positive attitude are my strengths and should be...
Bani Batra’s couture wedding collection is inspired by traditional Indian...