An assembly of outdoor specialty retailers is now voting to determine the official winners in each category. The awards will be presented at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market Show in Salt Lake City, UT Jan. 22-25.
And the nominees are:
- Best Consumer Print Campaign: Marmot - Corporate, Mammut - Alpine Performance Collection Launch, Coghlan’s - Outdoor Accessories
- Best Trade Print Campaign: Gramicci - Winter Wonder Underlayer Launch, Freewaters - Corporate, Led Lenser - SEO Series Headlamps Hello There
- Best PR Campaign: The North Face - Thermoball, Polartec - Alpha Insulation, Smith Optics - ChromaPop lens
- Best Digital Campaign: Patagonia – Black Friday, Smartwool - Socktober, Chaco - Tan Photo Contest
- Best Cause Campaign: Camelbak - Ditch Disposable, ExOfficio - 15-year partnership with World Concern, Tubbs Snowshoes - Romp to Stomp Out Breast Cancer Anniversary
- Best In-Store Display: Chaco - Corporate, Gramicci - Winter Wonder Underlayer, The North Face - Thermoball
- Best Product Packaging: Brunton - Pocket Transits, Implus - Sof Sole, Smith Optics - ChromaPop
The Outdoor Industry Awards
The awards give recognition to those companies that excel in the design and implementation of innovative marketing and communications programs.
Every year, outdoor industry companies submit their best achievements that belong to each award category. From this pool, the Outdoor USA editorial team votes to establish nominees. Outdoor specialty retailers then vote to determine the winners.
About Outdoor USA Magazine
Utilizing the authority of print, the consistency of electronic newsletters and the on-demand convenience of the web, Outdoor USA Magazine has won the ear of influential industry players on all levels—from specialty retailers to brand executives—by offering a comprehensive view of the industry landscape that is easily accessible. Outdoor USA Magazine is the only monthly-print outdoor trade publication, providing a constant source of relevant information throughout the year.
Apparel/Garments | On 25th Jun 2017
Adobe has released its first Digital Price Index for apparels,...
Textiles | On 25th Jun 2017
First Insight, a technology company transforming how retailers make...
The S Studio
Ethnicwear market will see an upward trend if uniqueness and quality are...
‘There is huge demand in the Indian lingerie market for non-wired styles.’
'Worsted wool is the ideal fabric for menswear'
Swerea IVF AB
Marten Alkhagen, Senior Scientist - Nonwoven and Technical Textiles of...
The Indian market has huge potential in technical textiles, and by far,...
Larry L Kinn
Larry L Kinn, Senior Vice President - Operations Americas of Suominen...
Aditi Somani specialises in luxury fusion wear with international cuts and ...
Label Ritu Kumar
‘Classics will return’ "There are a lot of people wearing western clothes ...
Occasions Elegance Wear
It is believed that by early 19th century, Varanasi weavers had moved away ...
Apparel/Garments | On 23rd Jun 2017