The July 2013 session of Fatex ties in perfectly with the ready-to-wear, lingerie, swimwear, accessories and household linens trade shows, offering a unique opportunity for rapid and high-volume business development.
Over 160 exhibitors will be participating in this upcoming edition of Fatex, the industrial manufacturing show dedicated to the fashion sector, including accessories and household linens, from 7 to 9 July 2013.
Fatex’s exhibitors continue to raise their game in terms of stylistic quality, with comprehensive and specialised offers in tune with international sourcing trends: as China re-focuses on its domestic market, the Chinese exhibitors selected by Fatex will be presenting an optimised, more balanced offer of consolidated ready-to-wear proposals; and with the USA centre-stage again, Latin America may be part of Fatex 2014 – the specialist subcontracting platform.
Each edition of Fatex is more international than ever, with two new countries making their debut this year: Taiwan and Pakistany.
Fatex 2013: opening up tremendous new business prospects with a rich and varied offer
- The Chinese exhibitors (in a majority) are continuing to improve quality with an optimised, more balanced offer of consolidated ready-to-wear proposals. This edition will see an expansion of the leather belts and accessories sector, as well as a very good knits offer, with the addition of a knits manufacturer from Hong Kong.
- Strong turnout from Bangladesh, firms selected for their reliability and their ability to respond to the needs of very demanding customers.
- The Indian exhibitors, highly specialised in cottons and textile accessories, come from the major subcontracting regions such as Jaipur, famous for its embroideries and Tirupur renowned for dyed fabrics.
- Pakistan makes its debut at Fatex with 2 large companies offering integrated production from yarns through to finished garments and household linens.
- Cano, specialising in outerwear since 1949 will be the only French company.
- Vietnam also makes its debut at Fatex with one exhibiting company.
- And finally, Taiwan, also a newcomer, will be represented by a company specialising in formal wear: cocktail and evening dresses, bridal gowns etc.
Textiles | On 20th Jun 2018
Growth for the viscose filament yarn (VSF) yarn industry is...
Apparel/Garments | On 20th Jun 2018
Italian company Eurojersey Spa will present in 2019 new embossing...
Textiles | On 20th Jun 2018
FiberVisions, an Indorama Ventures company, is set to present a new...
'Worsted wool is the ideal fabric for menswear'
The foremost issue is bridging the skill gap
DLF Emporio and DLF Promenade
‘Each event and promotion is planned out keeping in mind the business of...
Colorjet is among the fastest-growing wide format digital inkjet print...
Conceived in Europe and curated in New Delhi, NeceSera is a...
<div><b>Liz Manning</b>, Business Development Manager at Catexel, has...
Schlegel und Partner
Silke Brand-Kirsch, executive partner of Schlegel und Partner, a leading...
Larry L Kinn
Larry L Kinn, Senior Vice President - Operations Americas of Suominen...
Voith Paper GmbH & Co. KG
The glass mat industry is growing by five to eight per cent annually. Kai...
<b>Samar Firdos</b>, Chief Manager (Design) at Lifestyle Apparel Denim...
Aditi Somani specialises in luxury fusion wear with international cuts and ...
Usha Social Services
The Usha Silai label from Usha International is all set for a retail...