Home / Knowledge / News / Textiles / Latex International to fully acquire Pure LatexBliss
Latex International to fully acquire Pure LatexBliss
04
Oct '11
The USA-based Latex International has inked a letter of intent to acquire complete ownership of Atlanta-based Pure LatexBliss, a mattress, pillow and topper brand.

Pure LatexBliss was founded in 2009 and over the last couple of years, it has emerged as one of the world's most rapidly developing luxury mattress brand, having business operations in six countries across the globe.

The label has proved to be a good option for retailers helping them to maintain high prices and grow their profit margins from specialty bedding segment, as many customers who are prepared to spend US$ 2,000 to US$ 3,000 per mattress do not find the feel of memory foam comfortable.

Last year, Latex International acquired a 51 percent stake in Pure LatexBliss. With Latex International acquiring the remaining 49 percent stake, Pure LatexBliss would become its wholly-owned subsidiary.

Latex International is engaged in supplying latex merchandises to mattress manufacturers, while Pure LatexBliss supplies toppers, mattresses and pillows to mattress retailers. The acquisition will help Latex International to better promote the use of latex in the mattress industry.

Post acquisition too, founders of Pure LatexBliss – Joe Hunt and Kurt Ling – would continue to be in charge of the label.

Latex International, which now operates in 60 countries, said it would continue to actively carry on its OEM business in North America.

Fibre2fashion News Desk - India


Must ReadView All

Textiles | On 24th Jul 2017

Gartex all set to feature garment, textile solutions

Complete value chain of garment and textile manufacturing solutions...

Courtesy: Abercrombie & Fitch

Apparel/Garments | On 23rd Jul 2017

Abercrombie & Fitch launches products on Alibaba Tmall

Abercrombie & Fitch has announced the launch of Abercrombie & Fitch...

Apparel/Garments | On 23rd Jul 2017

NRF urges Congress to reject border adjustment tax

The National Retail Federation has urged Congress to reject a...

Interviews View All

Viral Desai
Zenitex Mill Pvt Ltd

Full of green energy

Priyanka
Studio Priyanka Rajiv

‘To reinvent the age-old tradition of embroidery to suit demographics and...

Arvind Saraf
Triveni Sarees

e-Commerce is still evolving fast with constant flux and surprises

Marcel Alberts
Eurofibers

Coating at a fibre level is a practice not usually seen in the...

Larry L Kinn
Suominen Corporation

Larry L Kinn, Senior Vice President - Operations Americas of Suominen...

Kevin Nelson
TissueGen

Kevin Nelson, Chief Scientific Officer, TissueGen discusses the growing...

Judy Frater
Somaiya Kala Vidya

Among the many honours showered on Frater, including Fulbright and Ford...

Yash P. Kotak
Bombay Hemp Company

One of the directors of Bombay Hemp Company, Yash P. Kotak, speaks to...

Robert Brunner
Devereux

Golfwear and menswear brand Devereux is set for greener pastures. Robert...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

July 2017

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.

news category


Related Categories:

Planning to Take the Leap towards
Sustainability?

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes No

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes No

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes No

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes No

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Claim your free latest sustainability e-book.


E-News Insight
Subscribe Today and Get the
Latest News Update in Your Mail Box.
Advanced Search



X