ITMA visitors appreciate LMW's innovation & value creation
Lakshmi Machine Works Ltd. participated at ITMA 2011 Exhibition held at Fira de Barcelona Gran Via, Barcelona, Spain between 22nd to 29th September 2011.
The launch of new products in each of its sub systems, Swift Floc LA21, Comber LK69 & Ring frame LRJ 9 Series received overwhelming response from customers.
The live demonstrations of the new products were well received and appreciated by all the visitors for its innovative technology & salient features.
Swift Floc LA21 - “The LMW Stamp of Excellence”
The Swift Floc LA21 is built and incorporated with features that provide the spinning industry an automatic bale opening solution at economical value.
• Maximum production capacity of upto 1000 kg/hr
• Working Width of 1700mm
• Traverse speed of 12 MPM
• Dual assortments
• Simple guide angle arrangement for movement of plucking head
• Simple and user friendly construction
Comber LK69 - “SETS THE PACE” in combing technology
The PACT system ensures high productivity upto 2.1 tons/day (@600 npm) with high quality deliverables. The innovative design and optimal movement of parts ensure efficient removal of short fibres.
• Production upto 2.1 Tons/day
• PACT System for Versatile operation
• Inclined 3/3 pneumatically loaded drafting arrangement over coiler
• Positive drive to coiler calender roller
• Can changer with two reserve cans – Minimum space requirements
• Modular construction with 2 modules ensures shortest installation time
Ring frame LRJ 9 Series - “Setting new standards for compact yarn”
New Compact Spinning frame model LRJ 9 Series sets new standards with regard to distinctive technological features and outstanding yarn quality, attributing to produce perfectly compacted yarn.
• Maximum spindleage upto 1632
• 4QM drive for drafting system with T-flex drive
• Independent servo drive for compact system provides precise control of tension draft adjustable from the display
• Duo compact nozzle each for two spindles
• Reduced twist level for increased productivity
• Auto doffer and provision to Link with winder
There has been an overwhelming response to all the exhibits at ITMA 2011, shown by LMW from the enthusiastic customers.
Interaction with delegates and visitors:
The visit of key officials and esteemed customers to the stall and the numerous enquiries generated during the exhibition marks the sensational show by LMW.
LMW has once again demonstrated that the company continuously innovates and creates value to its customers.
Lakshmi Machine Works Limited is a leading Textile Machinery Manufacturer in India and one among the three in the world to produce the entire range of Spinning Machinery. In 1962 LMW was founded to provide the Indian Textile Mills with the latest Spinning Technology. Today it caters to around 60% of the domestic market and has emerged as the leader in the Export of Textile Machinery in the country.
Lakshmi Machine Works Ltd