Home / Knowledge / News / Textiles / Vietnam's 10/10 Textile JSC invests in new production line
Vietnam's 10/10 Textile JSC invests in new production line
08
May '12
Vietnam's 10/10 Textile Joint Stock Company, which has been producing warp-knitting synthetic fibres on a German advanced production line for 30 years, has invested Vn$ 300 billion (US$ 14.3 million) in setting up a new production line in Hung Yen Province.

The new production line will also be equipped with German technology and it would raise the company's current mosquito nets production capacity of 1,000 tons per month to 1,600 tons per month.

It would also help the firm reduce its imports of raw materials from Bangladesh, China and Thailand.

The new production line is likely to become operational in September this year and would result in generation of 150 new employment opportunities.

10/10 Textile Company was established in 1974 as a local state-owned company, working under the administration of Hanoi People's Committee. In 2000, it became a joint-stock company in which 30 percent shares are held by the government and the rest 70 percent by shareholders.

The company's main products include various types of tulle, net, curtains and mosquito nets.

Fibre2fashion News Desk - India


Must ReadView All

Pakistan govt notifies 50% duty drawback on exports

Textiles | On 21st Oct 2017

Pakistan govt notifies 50% duty drawback on exports

The Pakistan government has notified the ‘Duty Drawback of Taxes...

Ghana sets up task force to clamp down on textile piracy

Textiles | On 21st Oct 2017

Ghana sets up task force to clamp down on textile piracy

Ghana’s ministry of trade and industry has set up a taskforce to...

Courtesy: Coach

Fashion | On 21st Oct 2017

US company Coach to change name to Tapestry from Oct 31

Coach Inc., a New York-based house of modern luxury accessories and...

Interviews View All

Evelyne Cholet
UCMTF

‘France had a reputation of being big in new ideas, but poor in marketing...

Abhimanyu Singh Rathore & Barbara Anna Kosiorek
Kannbar

‘Blending cultures is the true beauty of fashion, where one’s imagination...

Arvind Saraf
Triveni Sarees

e-Commerce is still evolving fast with constant flux and surprises

Rikesh Mistry

Jupiter Comtex Pvt Ltd, established in 1973, started its textile machinery ...

Harsh Shah

Established in 1956 with a small beginning, Embee today manufactures a...

Suresh P Bagrecha

Komal Texfab, founded in 1981, is into manufacturing of knitted fabrics,...

Eamonn Tighe
Nature Works LLC

Eamonn Tighe, Fibres and Nonwovens - Business Development Manager of...

Mark Paterson
Technical Absorbents Ltd

Mark Paterson, R&D manager of Technical Absorbents Ltd talks about Super...

Ashok Desai
Bombay Textile Research Association

Bombay Textile Research Association (BTRA) is a leading name in textile...

Sonam & Paras Modi
SVA

Sonam and Paras Modi's Sva Couture is synonymous with head-turning...

Sidharth Sinha
Sidharth Sinha

<b>Sidharth Sinha</b> has contributed to the successful rebirth and...

Wendell Rodricks
Wendell Rodricks

"We should not compare India and the West. There are things we do that...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

October 2017

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.

news category


Related Categories:

Planning to Take the Leap towards
Sustainability?

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes No

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes
76.8%
No
13.0%
Skip
10.1%

Total Votes: 69

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes
62.3%
No
27.5%
Skip
10.1%

Total Votes: 69

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes
85.5%
No
10.1%
Skip
4.3%

Total Votes: 69

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Claim your free latest sustainability e-book.

Active Poll

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes
75.4%
No
11.6%
Skip
13.0%

Total Votes: 69


E-News Insight
Subscribe Today and Get the
Latest News Update in Your Mail Box.
Advanced Search