2012 Preliminary Results
For the full year ended December 31, 2012, the Company expects to report:
Revenues of approximately $57.2 million, as compared with approximately $55.6 million for 2011.
- Income from operations of approximately $6.3 million, as compared with approximately $8.2 million for 2011, which primarily reflects an impairment loss of approximately $2.2 million relating to equipment which is no longer used by the Company in its business and which is classified as equipment held for sale.
- Net income of approximately $4.2 million, or $1.65 per share (basic) and $1.58 per share (diluted), as compared with net income of approximately $5.8 million, or $2.94 per share (basic) and $2.30 per share (diluted) for 2011.
- Cash flow from operating activities of approximately $10.6 million, as compared with approximately $10.4 million for 2011.
- Cash flow used in investing activities, representing the purchase of property and equipment of approximately $10.7 million, as compared with approximately $11.1 million in 2011.
- Cash flow from financing activities of approximately $0.4 million, as compared with $0.8 million in 2011.
- Working capital of approximately $7.3 million at December 31, 2012, as compared with approximately $4.3 million at December 31, 2011.
Status of 10-K Filing
On January 3, 2013, the Company was informed by its independent registered public accounting firm, Sherb & Co., LLP, that it has combined its practice with RBSM LLP ("RBSM") effective January 1, 2013. The personnel who were responsible for the Company's account prior to January 1, 2013 were no longer responsible for conducting the audit of the Company's financial statements. RBSM has advised the Company that it was not able to complete its audit in sufficient time to enable the Company to make a timely filing of its Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012.
The Company knows of no unresolved issues concerning the financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2012 and expects to file its Annual Report on Form 10-K on or before the 15th calendar day following April 1, 2012. The Company also intends to hold a conference call to discuss its full year financial results and will issue a press release with the details of the call once the timing is confirmed.
About Cleantech Solutions International
Cleantech Solutions is a manufacturer of metal components and assemblies, primarily used in clean technology industries. The Company supplies forging products, fabricated products and machining services to a range of clean technology customers, primarily in the wind power sector and supplies dyeing and finishing equipment to the textile industry.
Apparel/Garments | On 3rd Dec 2016
Myntra is on track to achieve sustainable growth and be EBITA...
Textiles | On 3rd Dec 2016
The India International Textile Machinery Exhibition (India ITME)...
Textiles | On 3rd Dec 2016
Indian textile firms Laxmipati Sarees, makers of polyester sarees and ...
Zenitex Mill Pvt Ltd
Full of green energy
'Worsted wool is the ideal fabric for menswear'
The biggest challenge is lack of skilled workforce and competition from...
Nature Works LLC
Eamonn Tighe, Fibres and Nonwovens - Business Development Manager of...
Schlegel und Partner
Silke Brand-Kirsch, executive partner of Schlegel und Partner, a leading...
Steve Cole of Xerium Technologies discusses the industry. Xerium is the...
Bridal couture created with rich Indian heritage, exquisite craftsmanship...
"You have to truly understand what your client wants, know her needs, what ...
Occasions Elegance Wear
It is believed that by early 19th century, Varanasi weavers had moved away ...