Highlights of half year’s performance
- Revenue (turnover) increased by 4.7% to ` 197,112 crore ($ 31.5 billion)
- Exports increased by 19.3% to ` 134,455 crore ($ 21.5 billion)
- PBDIT increased by 4.9% to ` 19,519 crore ($ 3.1 billion)
- Profit Before Tax increased by 9.9% to ` 13,533 crore ($ 2.2 billion)
- Cash Profit increased by 3.1% to ` 15,077 crore ($ 2.4 billion)
- Net Profit increased by 9.4% to ` 10,842 crore ($ 1.7 billion)
- Gross Refining Margin at $ 8.0 /bbl for the half year ended 30th September 2013
Highlights of quarter’s performance
- Revenue (turnover) increased by 14.2% to ` 106,523 crore ($ 17.0 billion)
- Exports increased by 34.9% to ` 77,429 crore ($ 12.4 billion)
- PBDIT increased to ` 9,909 crore ($ 1.6 billion)
- Profit Before Tax increased to ` 6,871 crore ($ 1.1 billion)
- Cash Profit decreased by 1.5% to ` 7,668 crore ($ 1.2 billion)
- Net Profit increased by 1.5% to ` 5,490 crore ($ 0.9 billion)
- Gross Refining Margin at $ 7.7 /bbl for the quarter ended 30th September 2013
Commenting on the results, Mukesh D. Ambani, Chairman and Managing Director, Reliance Industries Limited said: “RIL’s first half performance reflects the resilience of our business model in a period of volatility and uncertainty. Our diversified and integrated petrochemicals business captured margins across segments – delivering near-record profit levels even as the domestic economy slowed.
“Optimal utilization of best-in-class refinery assets and inherent flexibility in sourcing, product delivery contributed to healthy operating profits from our refining business. Retail business continues to break new ground, growing 41% in 1H FY14. Reliance’s ongoing countercyclical investments will strengthen our competitive position in each business segment.”
Click here to read full results
Apparel/Garments | On 6th Dec 2016
In a business reorganisation, aimed at making it easier for merchants ...
Textiles | On 6th Dec 2016
The Indonesian textile industry urged its government to regulate...
Apparel/Garments | On 5th Dec 2016
The European Commission (EC) has unveiled a series of measures to...
Dolphin Jingwei Machines
Taxation policies need to be made simpler
Sunil Kumar Sharma
Loknayak JPNSSSG Ltd
'The blend of cotton–linen yarn has high demand in the domestic and...
‘One of the recent trends in hand block printing is the indigo process,...
Iago Castro Asensio
RCfil Distribuciones S.L.
Iago Castro Asensio, International Business Manager of RCfil...
Swerea IVF AB
Marten Alkhagen, Senior Scientist - Nonwoven and Technical Textiles of...
Coating at a fibre level is a practice not usually seen in the...
Textiles | On 5th Dec 2016