Highlights of half year’s performance
- Revenue (turnover) increased by 4.7% to ` 197,112 crore ($ 31.5 billion)
- Exports increased by 19.3% to ` 134,455 crore ($ 21.5 billion)
- PBDIT increased by 4.9% to ` 19,519 crore ($ 3.1 billion)
- Profit Before Tax increased by 9.9% to ` 13,533 crore ($ 2.2 billion)
- Cash Profit increased by 3.1% to ` 15,077 crore ($ 2.4 billion)
- Net Profit increased by 9.4% to ` 10,842 crore ($ 1.7 billion)
- Gross Refining Margin at $ 8.0 /bbl for the half year ended 30th September 2013
Highlights of quarter’s performance
- Revenue (turnover) increased by 14.2% to ` 106,523 crore ($ 17.0 billion)
- Exports increased by 34.9% to ` 77,429 crore ($ 12.4 billion)
- PBDIT increased to ` 9,909 crore ($ 1.6 billion)
- Profit Before Tax increased to ` 6,871 crore ($ 1.1 billion)
- Cash Profit decreased by 1.5% to ` 7,668 crore ($ 1.2 billion)
- Net Profit increased by 1.5% to ` 5,490 crore ($ 0.9 billion)
- Gross Refining Margin at $ 7.7 /bbl for the quarter ended 30th September 2013
Commenting on the results, Mukesh D. Ambani, Chairman and Managing Director, Reliance Industries Limited said: “RIL’s first half performance reflects the resilience of our business model in a period of volatility and uncertainty. Our diversified and integrated petrochemicals business captured margins across segments – delivering near-record profit levels even as the domestic economy slowed.
“Optimal utilization of best-in-class refinery assets and inherent flexibility in sourcing, product delivery contributed to healthy operating profits from our refining business. Retail business continues to break new ground, growing 41% in 1H FY14. Reliance’s ongoing countercyclical investments will strengthen our competitive position in each business segment.”
Click here to read full results
Textiles | On 20th Jun 2018
The US department of commerce (USDC) has announced affirmative final...
Textiles | On 20th Jun 2018
Growth for the viscose filament yarn (VSF) yarn industry is...
Apparel/Garments | On 20th Jun 2018
Italian company Eurojersey Spa will present in 2019 new embossing...
‘In future, clothing boundary lines will become increasingly blurred.’
Shri Dinesh Mills Limited
Broad range of fabrics will sell well this financial year
Gem Enviro Management Pvt Ltd
There are no significant differences between virgin yarn and PET recycled...
Komal Texfab, founded in 1981, is into manufacturing of knitted fabrics,...
No Nasties was the first fashion brand in India to make 100 per cent...
Softech Controls Private Limited (SCPL) is a part of the Cotmac Group, an...
About one in every 20 patients picks up an infection while hospitalised....
Biovation II LLC
Kerem Durdag, CEO, Biovation II LLC, provides an insight into future...
Kevin Nelson, Chief Scientific Officer, TissueGen discusses the growing...
Divvya and Nidhhi Gambhir
<b>Divvya and Nidhhi Gambhir</b> started their career with the launch of...
Silvia Venturini Fendi
"Yes, my confidence and positive attitude are my strengths and should be...
Threads & Shirts
Threads & Shirts is a freshly-tailored concept providing men/women a...