Highlights of half year’s performance
- Revenue (turnover) increased by 4.7% to ` 197,112 crore ($ 31.5 billion)
- Exports increased by 19.3% to ` 134,455 crore ($ 21.5 billion)
- PBDIT increased by 4.9% to ` 19,519 crore ($ 3.1 billion)
- Profit Before Tax increased by 9.9% to ` 13,533 crore ($ 2.2 billion)
- Cash Profit increased by 3.1% to ` 15,077 crore ($ 2.4 billion)
- Net Profit increased by 9.4% to ` 10,842 crore ($ 1.7 billion)
- Gross Refining Margin at $ 8.0 /bbl for the half year ended 30th September 2013
Highlights of quarter’s performance
- Revenue (turnover) increased by 14.2% to ` 106,523 crore ($ 17.0 billion)
- Exports increased by 34.9% to ` 77,429 crore ($ 12.4 billion)
- PBDIT increased to ` 9,909 crore ($ 1.6 billion)
- Profit Before Tax increased to ` 6,871 crore ($ 1.1 billion)
- Cash Profit decreased by 1.5% to ` 7,668 crore ($ 1.2 billion)
- Net Profit increased by 1.5% to ` 5,490 crore ($ 0.9 billion)
- Gross Refining Margin at $ 7.7 /bbl for the quarter ended 30th September 2013
Commenting on the results, Mukesh D. Ambani, Chairman and Managing Director, Reliance Industries Limited said: “RIL’s first half performance reflects the resilience of our business model in a period of volatility and uncertainty. Our diversified and integrated petrochemicals business captured margins across segments – delivering near-record profit levels even as the domestic economy slowed.
“Optimal utilization of best-in-class refinery assets and inherent flexibility in sourcing, product delivery contributed to healthy operating profits from our refining business. Retail business continues to break new ground, growing 41% in 1H FY14. Reliance’s ongoing countercyclical investments will strengthen our competitive position in each business segment.”
Click here to read full results
Apparel/Garments | On 28th Jun 2017
Raymond, Indian textiles and apparel major, has decided to invest Rs...
Textiles | On 28th Jun 2017
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) is at long last all set to be rolled ...
'In export markets, the trend in terms of embroidery, is towards matte...
Very few machinery manufacturers have R&D units
Marazban F Velati
Sutlej Textiles & Industries limited
No training can be effective till the candidate believes in it.
Nature Works LLC
Eamonn Tighe, Fibres and Nonwovens - Business Development Manager of...
Iago Castro Asensio
RCfil Distribuciones S.L.
Iago Castro Asensio, International Business Manager of RCfil...
Voith Paper GmbH & Co. KG
The glass mat industry is growing by five to eight per cent annually. Kai...
Gildan Activewear SRL
Gildan Activewear, a manufacturer and marketer of branded clothing and...
<b>Sanjukta Dutta</b> creates unique garments by clubbing prints of...
Label Ritu Kumar
‘Classics will return’ "There are a lot of people wearing western clothes ...
Textiles | On 28th Jun 2017