Highlights of half year’s performance
- Revenue (turnover) increased by 4.7% to ` 197,112 crore ($ 31.5 billion)
- Exports increased by 19.3% to ` 134,455 crore ($ 21.5 billion)
- PBDIT increased by 4.9% to ` 19,519 crore ($ 3.1 billion)
- Profit Before Tax increased by 9.9% to ` 13,533 crore ($ 2.2 billion)
- Cash Profit increased by 3.1% to ` 15,077 crore ($ 2.4 billion)
- Net Profit increased by 9.4% to ` 10,842 crore ($ 1.7 billion)
- Gross Refining Margin at $ 8.0 /bbl for the half year ended 30th September 2013
Highlights of quarter’s performance
- Revenue (turnover) increased by 14.2% to ` 106,523 crore ($ 17.0 billion)
- Exports increased by 34.9% to ` 77,429 crore ($ 12.4 billion)
- PBDIT increased to ` 9,909 crore ($ 1.6 billion)
- Profit Before Tax increased to ` 6,871 crore ($ 1.1 billion)
- Cash Profit decreased by 1.5% to ` 7,668 crore ($ 1.2 billion)
- Net Profit increased by 1.5% to ` 5,490 crore ($ 0.9 billion)
- Gross Refining Margin at $ 7.7 /bbl for the quarter ended 30th September 2013
Commenting on the results, Mukesh D. Ambani, Chairman and Managing Director, Reliance Industries Limited said: “RIL’s first half performance reflects the resilience of our business model in a period of volatility and uncertainty. Our diversified and integrated petrochemicals business captured margins across segments – delivering near-record profit levels even as the domestic economy slowed.
“Optimal utilization of best-in-class refinery assets and inherent flexibility in sourcing, product delivery contributed to healthy operating profits from our refining business. Retail business continues to break new ground, growing 41% in 1H FY14. Reliance’s ongoing countercyclical investments will strengthen our competitive position in each business segment.”
Click here to read full results
Apparel/Garments | On 28th Feb 2017
In the three months to December 31, 2016, operating profit at apparel ...
Textiles | On 28th Feb 2017
The thematic functional knitting machinery zone at the 18th YiwuTex...
Textiles | On 28th Feb 2017
Over a 100 exhibitors are expected to showcase their products at the...
We constantly communicate with employees at all levels
ITME is an occasion not only to receive new leads but also to work on...
Moving towards sustainability is also a social change
Sidwin Fabric is a manufacturer and exporter of polypropylene textiles and ...
Biovation II LLC
Kerem Durdag, CEO, Biovation II LLC, provides an insight into future...
Giorgio Mantovani, MD of Corman, with a presence in both Milano and New...
Rupa Sood and Sharan Apparao
Nayaab, an exhibition meant to celebrate Indian weaves, is in its second...
"Now we can see the Russian trend in international fashion. And Russian...
Bridal couture created with rich Indian heritage, exquisite craftsmanship...
Textiles | On 27th Feb 2017