Home / Knowledge / News / Textiles / Renowned home textile buyers to show up at Heimtextil
Renowned home textile buyers to show up at Heimtextil
28
Apr '15
Home textile chain stores, sourcing agents, ecommerce websites among others have confirmed that they would be visiting Ambiente India & Heimtextil India which runs from June 25 –27, 2015 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.

A press release from the organisers Messe Frankfurt said that additionally, most of these buyers have given them an insight into the key products and lifestyle segments, they are keen to source.

“This makes it easy for manufactures to showcase their premium offerings in these segments and plan their meetings during the show,” it added.

In search of ‘Made-in-India’ crafts and products, Nidhi Shankar from Green Linen Pvt. Ltd. looks forward to meeting Indian manufactures with world-class products at the show.

She said, “Today, the key word for the home furnishing & interior décor industry is product innovation and I am interested in what will make interesting gift packs for the festive season through the two fairs.”

Anchal Kansal, director operations at Indsource International on the other hand is looking for more international décor brands and furnishing companies.

She said, “Indsource offers one-point sourcing and for this, we are constantly looking at growing our supplier base besides India, from Bangkok, Bangladesh, China, Thailand and other hubs.’

“I hope the platform’s international prominence keeps growing with every edition in India so we have a lot more variety in terms of sourcing,” she informed.

Discussions with the Ambiente India & Heimtextil India team also brought to light several companies’ interest in organic cotton fabrics and newer designs and developments in towels bedsheets, rugs, etc.

“Some of the companies are specifically looking for interior products that are Oeko-Tex, BSCI and ISO certified or match industry complaint standards,” Messe Frankfurt too informed.

Jagdish Khandelwal of Jagdish Store said, “When it comes to home textiles and décor, Delhi holds 70 per cent of the buying capacity in India while the rest of India holds the remaining 30 per cent.”

“This makes Delhi the best place to host this important industry show such that serious players in the Indian and international industry will not miss this platform,” he noted.

“I am looking forward to associating with different brands and ranges in bedding, furnishings and flooring categories that can add further value to our business,” he added.

“Last year’s show was fantastic. It was nice to see all major industry players under one roof as well as so many new products, launches, fabrics, etc,” said Himanshu Kumar, director (sourcing) at FabFurnish.

He too added, “This year I am keen on visiting the show again to see if I can get some new entrepreneurs and brands on board and am looking for multi-functional yet trendy products.” (AR)

Fibre2fashion News Desk - India

Must ReadView All

Courtesy: Messe Frankfurt

Textiles | On 24th Mar 2017

Over 3341 exhibitors participate in Intertextile Shanghai

More than 3,341 exhibitors from 26 countries and regions participated ...

Courtesy: Bebe

Apparel/Garments | On 24th Mar 2017

Bebe Stores exploring strategic alternatives

Bebe Stores has announced that its board of directors is exploring...

Apparel/Garments | On 24th Mar 2017

Tiruppur garment cluster hopeful of meeting export target

The Tirupur garment cluster is hopeful of meeting its target of...

Interviews View All

Sanjay Desai & Ashish Mulani
True Colors

Digital textile printing will be the technology of the future

C Kamatchisundaram
Voltas

ITME is an occasion not only to receive new leads but also to work on...

Mandeep Nagi
Shades of India

Women value something that is unique and has a flavour of India

Suresh Patel
Sidwin Fabric

Sidwin Fabric is a manufacturer and exporter of polypropylene textiles and ...

Iago Castro Asensio
RCfil Distribuciones S.L.

Iago Castro Asensio, International Business Manager of RCfil...

Giorgio Mantovani
Corman S.p.A

Giorgio Mantovani, MD of Corman, with a presence in both Milano and New...

Bani Batra

Bani Batra’s couture wedding collection is inspired by traditional Indian...

Jay Ramrakhiani
Occasions Elegance Wear

It is believed that by early 19th century, Varanasi weavers had moved away ...

Silvia Venturini Fendi
Fendi s.r.l

"Yes, my confidence and positive attitude are my strengths and should be...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

news category


Related Categories:
March 2017

March 2017

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.

SUBSCRIBE


Browse Our Archives

GO


eNEWS
Insights
Subscribe today and get the latest News update in your mail box.
Advanced Search