4th China International Recycled Polyester Conference to be held in Sept
In 2008 there are many events taking place in China: tightened currency policy, new labor law and new enterprise income tax law, as well as the Recycling Economic Law, which will directly impact recycling industry. How will those changes in policies influence recycling industry in the future?
While dramatic changes are taking place in macro-environment, the recycling industry also faces severe challenges of internal, including fast expanding capacity, high flake prices and soaring costs, all are calling for production cutbacks. How should enterprises cope with challenges in 2008? Will they be able to take challenges as opportunities through technology innovation? What will be the right way to achieve industry upgrading? The 4th China Int'l Recycled Polyester Fiber Market & Tech Conference will held on Sep 2-4, 2008 at Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China and provide you a good opportunity to look over those subjects.
Technology Innovation Section:
• Setting an eye on industry trend with a long-term strategic view: the growing strength of differentiated products, speed up your business with advanced technologies, how far are value-added recycled products from us? Comments on high-profitable products nowadays and in future.
• What will be the impact from high-tech products to the market? How much efforts are required to put high-tech products into practical applications? How is the market diversified by differences in costs and marketing strategies? Which new product do you think has the greatest potential in 2008?
• Development must go in compliance with environment protection. As a green industry, recycling sector should coordinate with the whole industry chain, to contribute to environment protection.
• For enterprises who could not spare much investment on technology upgrade & import due to limited scale and financial strength, how to meet environment-protection requirement with existing technology? What may be the risks and opportunities brought by eco-energy economy?
Industry Reformation Section:
• With the enhanced macroeconomic regulation, costs concerning tax, environment-protection and feedstock keep growing, while new capacities continue to mushroom. Meanwhile, the end-user market is in a subtle situation with blurred boundary between high season and low season. All above are signs that it's time for an industry reformation.
• With single product variety and single spec, it will be difficult for producers to catch up with the changing market. It is necessary to take different varieties, varied specs and differentiated products as right approaches instead of price competition. How should producers enhance the value of their products through innovation, thus sustain development with high-techs?
Concerning the hot issues mentioned above, 4th China International Recycled Polyester Conference will enable market players to have a close look into those topics by sections and with different focuses. Recycled fiber market players, including producers, traders, facility suppliers, flake suppliers and finish-oil/accessory suppliers will congregate again to give opinions and exchange ideas about current market status and market future.
Click here to view details:
China Chemical Fiber Economic Information Network (CCFEI)