New upholstery fabrics & furnishings by Serena & Lee
Serena & Lily, the upscale linens and homewares company, is pleased to announce their latest collection for the home: a range of new signature upholstery fabrics and custom upholstered furnishings. The vast array of furniture pieces such as headboards, chairs, ottomans and benches can be paired with gorgeous fabrics, allowing customers to create a look that's all their own.
Serena & Lily has partnered with Lee Industries on this furniture introduction. Lee was chosen based on their 40 year heritage in manufacturing top-quality furniture with a long-standing focus on using sustainable, earth-friendly manufacturing processes.
The Upholstery: Serena & Lily introduces over 20 different fabric options in 3 grades that can be used with the new furniture pieces to add a traditional or modern flair to any room. All fabrics are also sold by the yard for $40-$60/yd and available to sample as a 4 x 4" swatch.
• Diamond Collection: A take on the traditional trellis pattern, the slight irregularity of the diamond brings a more organic quality and look, much like a block print. Available in the following six color schemes: Leaf, Bark, Black, Bone, Bisque & Fog.
• Jaipur Collection: Similar to the graphic nature of iconic Indian florals, the Jaipur fabric collection's repeating pattern is soft and appealing. Available in the following four color schemes: Coral, Bone, Bark and Celery.
• Spade Collection: A more ethnic fabric collection takes the inspiration from traditional Italian tile patterns with Mongolian design elements. Available in four color schemes: Fog, Clover, Navy and Maize.
• Gardenia Collection: Organic, graphic and crisp, this collection offers a modern floral theme. Available in four color schemes: Black, Navy, Blush and Bisque.
• New Solids: To round-out the range of signature prints and complement existing bedding collections, Serena & Lily also offers six new luxurious linen fabrics in a range of solid colors: Seaglass, Mist, Flint, Sand, Oat and Wheat.
THE FURNITURE: Serena & Lily presents 12 new furniture silhouettes crafted with sustainable materials and processes by Lee Industries using the new signature fabrics. Each piece offers hardware details such as turned-wood legs, metal casters or nailhead trim that can be tailored to the customer's preference. With simple point-and-click ease, customers can see any fabric on any piece of furniture using the online design tool at serenaandlily.com/custom-upholstery.
Chairs and Ottomans:
• Amagansett Chair: Clean lines with a relaxed feel make this chair ideal for a summer cottage or a city loft. The long, straight skirt is left unwelted while cushions are wrapped in down blend for extra softness.
• Avignon Chair: The French deco-slipper chair is perfect for a vanity or small writing table. Given its petite size, these chairs would be lovely in the sitting area of any living room or master bedroom.
• Belgian Club Chair: With a European style and neat nailhead trim this piece is truly a classic. Crafted with a solid wood frame and eco-friendly materials and processes. The solid wood legs are offered in Natural, Dark Walnut or White to coordinate with the chosen upholstery fabric.