The new release delivers several significant updates that help deliver actionable insights, identify valuable customer segments, and accelerate time-to-value. The new release of Oracle Retail Category Management enables retailers to:
- Accelerate planning using pre-configured, automated processes aligned to industry best practices that incorporate advanced data analysis and visualization leveraging multiple data sources including market data along with a retailer's own data.
- Reduce implementation time and cost with expanded templates and data models that dramatically simplify integration of data from multiple third-party syndicated data sources including internal sources, such as customer loyalty cards and point of sale information.
- Improve profitability by helping to create space-aware, tailored, assortments by using new embedded forecasting, customer segmentations and consumer decision trees.
- Built on the Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server, Oracle Retail Category Management is the latest solution update within the suite of Planning, Optimization, Forecasting and Supply Chain solutions that are based on the flexible and scalable platform.
- Oracle will provide more information and demonstrations of the product at the upcoming National Retail Federation Convention exposition on January 14 - 15, 2013 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York City, Booth #721.
Oracle provides retailers with a complete, open and integrated suite of business applications, server and storage solutions that are engineered to work together to optimize every aspect of their business. 20 of the top 20 retailers worldwide -- including fashion, hardlines, grocery and specialty retailers -- use Oracle solutions to drive performance, deliver critical insights and fuel growth across traditional, mobile and commerce channels.
Textiles | On 19th Jan 2017
A provisional countervailing duty ranging from Rs 26.89 to Rs 55.8 a...
Textiles | On 19th Jan 2017
Excise duty on man-made fibres should be reduced to bring it on par...
Apparel/Garments | On 19th Jan 2017
The textile ministry has received a sum of Rs 500 crore from the...
Indo Count Retail Ventures
Today, there is no other emerging market as India, "we make in India and...
Angelina Francesca Cheang
'Consumers in the age-group 21 to 38 are driving the activewear trend'
Online remains the best destination for shopping
Urs Stalder, CEO, Sanitized AG, talks about the increasing use of hygiene...
Coating at a fibre level is a practice not usually seen in the...
Larry L Kinn
Larry L Kinn, Senior Vice President - Operations Americas of Suominen...
Yash P. Kotak
Bombay Hemp Company
One of the directors of Bombay Hemp Company, Yash P. Kotak, speaks to...
Gildan Activewear SRL
Gildan Activewear, a manufacturer and marketer of branded clothing and...
"You have to truly understand what your client wants, know her needs, what ...
Information Technology | On 18th Jan 2017