The new release delivers several significant updates that help deliver actionable insights, identify valuable customer segments, and accelerate time-to-value. The new release of Oracle Retail Category Management enables retailers to:
- Accelerate planning using pre-configured, automated processes aligned to industry best practices that incorporate advanced data analysis and visualization leveraging multiple data sources including market data along with a retailer's own data.
- Reduce implementation time and cost with expanded templates and data models that dramatically simplify integration of data from multiple third-party syndicated data sources including internal sources, such as customer loyalty cards and point of sale information.
- Improve profitability by helping to create space-aware, tailored, assortments by using new embedded forecasting, customer segmentations and consumer decision trees.
- Built on the Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server, Oracle Retail Category Management is the latest solution update within the suite of Planning, Optimization, Forecasting and Supply Chain solutions that are based on the flexible and scalable platform.
- Oracle will provide more information and demonstrations of the product at the upcoming National Retail Federation Convention exposition on January 14 - 15, 2013 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York City, Booth #721.
Oracle provides retailers with a complete, open and integrated suite of business applications, server and storage solutions that are engineered to work together to optimize every aspect of their business. 20 of the top 20 retailers worldwide -- including fashion, hardlines, grocery and specialty retailers -- use Oracle solutions to drive performance, deliver critical insights and fuel growth across traditional, mobile and commerce channels.
Textiles | On 29th Jun 2017
Nan Ya Plastics Corporation, America, a US synthetic fibre producer,...
Textiles | On 29th Jun 2017
By 2020, textile technologies will be highly advanced not only with...
Apparel/Garments | On 29th Jun 2017
American online retail giant Amazon intends to keep investing and...
Vidhyaa Shankar. S
A Ganapathi Chettiar
'The usage of knits is getting into the boundaries of woven fabrics'
Mohammad Mamun Ar Rashid
UL VS Bangladesh Ltd
Productivity, creativity and innovation play a vital role in the growth of ...
Dolphin Jingwei Machines
Taxation policies need to be made simpler
Paolo Ocleppo, Rotary Cutting Segment manager, Sandvik Hyperion discusses...
Kevin Nelson, Chief Scientific Officer, TissueGen discusses the growing...
Suominen Corporation is a manufacturer of nonwovens as roll goods for...
Somaiya Kala Vidya
Among the many honours showered on Frater, including Fulbright and Ford...
Rupa Sood and Sharan Apparao
Nayaab, an exhibition meant to celebrate Indian weaves, is in its second...
"We should not compare India and the West. There are things we do that...
Information Technology | On 21st Jun 2017