The new release delivers several significant updates that help deliver actionable insights, identify valuable customer segments, and accelerate time-to-value. The new release of Oracle Retail Category Management enables retailers to:
- Accelerate planning using pre-configured, automated processes aligned to industry best practices that incorporate advanced data analysis and visualization leveraging multiple data sources including market data along with a retailer's own data.
- Reduce implementation time and cost with expanded templates and data models that dramatically simplify integration of data from multiple third-party syndicated data sources including internal sources, such as customer loyalty cards and point of sale information.
- Improve profitability by helping to create space-aware, tailored, assortments by using new embedded forecasting, customer segmentations and consumer decision trees.
- Built on the Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server, Oracle Retail Category Management is the latest solution update within the suite of Planning, Optimization, Forecasting and Supply Chain solutions that are based on the flexible and scalable platform.
- Oracle will provide more information and demonstrations of the product at the upcoming National Retail Federation Convention exposition on January 14 - 15, 2013 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York City, Booth #721.
Oracle provides retailers with a complete, open and integrated suite of business applications, server and storage solutions that are engineered to work together to optimize every aspect of their business. 20 of the top 20 retailers worldwide -- including fashion, hardlines, grocery and specialty retailers -- use Oracle solutions to drive performance, deliver critical insights and fuel growth across traditional, mobile and commerce channels.
Apparel/Garments | On 30th Mar 2017
The H&M group's sales including VAT amounted to SEK 54,369 million...
Textiles | On 30th Mar 2017
Vietnam earned $4 billion from textile and garment exports in the...
Textiles | On 30th Mar 2017
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) will take India into a very exciting ...
Global Organic Textile Standard
‘GOTS is a very efficient supply chain management tool, especially for...
Every fifth sale we make on Zapyle is a repeat purchase
Key Textile Accessories Private Limited
Chinese imports are destroying the supply chain
Urs Stalder, CEO, Sanitized AG, talks about the increasing use of hygiene...
InvestKonsult Sweden AB
Investkonsult Sweden AB has been buying and selling second-hand textile...
Iago Castro Asensio
RCfil Distribuciones S.L.
Iago Castro Asensio, International Business Manager of RCfil...
Occasions Elegance Wear
It is believed that by early 19th century, Varanasi weavers had moved away ...
Rupa Sood and Sharan Apparao
Nayaab, an exhibition meant to celebrate Indian weaves, is in its second...
<b>Sanjukta Dutta</b> creates unique garments by clubbing prints of...
Information Technology | On 29th Mar 2017