By: Lawerence Senff
You've got a great black leather jacket but it needs a little bit of pizzazz. Why not add a little bit of personal touch to your jacket with a some patches. Start by deciding what your style in motorcycle patches is.
Most of the apparel you purchase is heavy on the pocket book but these patches can provide some great value for as little as a buck. Now what you can buy these days for so little. You can choose from many different styles to choose from almost all within your budget.
Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
1. Group Patches Carolina, Zuba, Crowz, Indian, Night Feeders, Blue Knights, and Valkyrie to name just a few. Choose your group or team and wear the badge proudly. You pick. It will look great on your jacket.
2. Flag Patches Whether you are American, Canadian, or of another nationality there are flag patches to choose from that will look great on your jacket. Support your country or support a variety of countries. Love your country? Show it!
3. Military Patches There are hundreds of thousands of military people around the world and you should be proud of it. Whether you are directly in the military or from a military family why not show your support by wearing one of the many patches available.
4. Harley Patches There are many licensed Harley Davidson patches available and the selection is great. Choose the traditional Harley logo or one of their many different looks. Which ever you pick will look great on your jacket.
5. Christian Patches Show Jesus loves you as you cruise down the road. There are some great Christian patches to choose from so be sure to check them all out. One of them is certainly right for you.
6. Skull Patches Want to set an image? Have some fun? Why not add a couple of skull patches to your jacket. There are all kinds of single and double skull patches to choose from. Some are fun and others are freaky. Let your colors show.
7. Biker Saying Patches Biker patches is a rather generic term but it incompasses patches that have slogans relating to biking such as "Hell on Wheels, or Erotic Angel." There are hundreds of great slogans that you can choose from so pick your poison and wear it like a badge of honor.
8. Dog Patches Are you a hound lover? Got a favorite dog breed? Then why not display it on your jacket. And besides just plain ole dog patches there are some great slogans attached to some of these. Be sure to check it out.
9. Fun Patches Now that's another really broad term isn't it. But fun is fun and it's ever so personal. There are at least a couple of hundred if not more to choose from so have some fun and pick the one that's perfect for you then wear it proudly.
Not sure what type of motorcycle patches you want? Not to worry there are plenty of great sites selling a full range of patches. Just spend some time looking at your choices. You'll instantly know the right one when you see it. So are you ready to go shopping?
About the author :
Lawerence has owned and ridden motorcycles for 15 years now. Combined with 20 years of being a mechanic, he can be considered an expert on this topic. Go to his motorcycle site, http://www.motorcycleadvice.com , to learn more about motorcycle riding gear.
To read more articles on Textile, Fashion, Apparel, Technology, Retail and General please visit www.fibre2fashion.com/industry-article
To promote your company, product and services via promotional article, follow this link: http://www.fibre2fashion.com/services/featrued-article/featured_article.asp