By: Heather Hart
Whether they are worn for work or play, Nylons are an essential owned by nearly all women. Unfortunately, at some point and time, almost all women open their nylon draw only to discover their last pair of nylons ravaged with runs. Here are ten tips to help prevent this situation and help maintain your sexy hosiery:
1. Consider buying a full suit pantyhose bodystocking to wear under your clothes instead of old fashion pantyhose. The full suits are less likely to run. Body stockings will provide added comfort since they do not constantly feel as if they are falling down. There are more intricate varieties of lace and fishnet bodystockings to choose from. From Sexy Seamless Long Sleeve Bodystockings to Halter top Bodystockings, bodystockings come in various cuts that will compliment any outfit. Crotchless Bodystockings offer quick convenient access and lessen the need to pull your nylons on and off. This will unquestionably reduce the risk of runs.
2. If you find yourself creating the run and snags while putting on your sexy hosiery invest in a pair of cotton mini gloves. This tip is especially for women who wear acrylic nails. Wearing the soft gloves while putting on the pantyhose may help to prevent long nails from causing runs. For your own convenience keep the cotton mini gloves in your pantyhose draw.
3. Roll the pantyhose up and then slide them over your legs. This trick is usually something that women tend to do automatically. However, it is important when you're putting on a full bodystocking that you use this technique as your hands must slide through more fabric to put on a bodystocking.
4. It is important to buy the right size to ensure less tugging while putting the stocking on. If you are between sizes, buy the next size up instead of the smaller size. This will help reduce the chance of runs. Many one piece bodystockings come in one size. These one size suits tend to have more stretch to them.
5. Keep clear nail polish on hand. If you do get a small hole in an inconspicuous spot, dab a little clear nail polish around the hole to keep it from running further.
6. Freeze your pantyhose and bodystocking before you wear them for the first time. Believe it or not, this helps to extend their lifetime tremendously. Wet your bodystocking or pantyhose and wet squeeze out most of the excess water before placing them in a freezer bag. Place the sexy hosiery in a freezer bag for at least 24 hours.
7. Wash your hose before your initial use. When washing, place your bodystocking in a lingerie bag. Always remember to use a mild detergent in cold water on a gentle cycle. Don't forget to add the fabric softener! This is important as adding a fabric softener helps to preserve the shape of your sexy nylons and bodystocking.
8. Never place your bodystocking or sexy hosiery in the dryer. This will definitely shorten the life span of your hosiery. Always hang to dry.
9. Keep your toenails trimmed and filed. Regularly file your toenails to make sure there is no chance of sharp corners. Failure to do so will inevitably ruin your bodystockings. Here's a great excuse to treat yourself to a pedicure!
10. Wear High Stockings instead of full stockings. Less material lessens the chance of creating a run. Thigh High Stockings with Garterbelts are not only comfortable but will create sexy feel. Treat your Lace Thigh High Stockings just as you would a full nylon or bodysuit.
About the author :
Heather Hart works for Something Sexy Planet. Something Sexy Planet has been South Florida's premier retailer of intimate apparel and sensual products for over 15 years. At SomethingSexyPlanet you can purchase everything from the most daring bikinis on South Beach, to the newest, best selling erotic toys, vibrators & videos from our busy retail stores. For the hottest bodystockings and hosiery visit them today!
To read more articles on Textile, Fashion, Apparel, Technology, Retail and General please visit www.fibre2fashion.com/industry-article
To promote your company, product and services via promotional article, follow this link: http://www.fibre2fashion.com/services/featrued-article/featured_article.asp