Apparel Sourcing will be held on September 17-20 2012.
The show will certainly be more international with the arrival of a dozen or so new producers from Belgium, India, Hong Kong, Japan, Turkey, the United States and Taiwan to enhance the ranges of accessories, shirting and knitwear. This goes to confirm the exhibition’s role as the foremost platform for European sourcing in terms of diversity of exhibitors and variety of products. Here is a preview of what some of these newly registered exhibitors will be offering:
- Nomura (Japan) founded in 1904, the eponymous holding company has been able to diversify and is very active in the clothing sector. Its high-end shirts, 90% of which are designs for men, are highly appreciated for the quality of fabrics and sophisticated finishes.
The firm favours functional fabrics to maximise comfort and care.
- Kayen Teks Tekstil (Turkey) collections made exclusively in 100% double-twist cotton, giving the shirts an incomparable fit. For its own models, the firm relies on casual cuts with a beautiful finish. As a private label, buyers can have items customised to the extent they require.
- Jain Shawls (India) shawl lovers’ wishes will be fully satisfied by this company: a profusion of scarves and shawls, prints, magnificent embroidery offering all the traditional Indian skills for exquisite scarves and shawls. There are also jacquard patterns made on the most advanced machines, for those who are looking for more understated models, in particular for men. Prices range from average to the very top of the line.
- Masarati (Taiwan) their fresh collection, which is mid-range and very girly, will appeal to customers in the 20 to 35 age group. Plenty of mini dresses with sophisticated cuts and fabrics are on offer.
- Fabmill from the United States has its sights set on the market for the 25 to 45 age group with its feminine collection in fluid fabrics.
- Paramount Clothing (India) has lots of feminine separates with a wide range of products and prices. These offers can revitalise firms’ lines of products at a time when European clothing consumption is looking for a way forward for growth.
Spotlight on the range of accessories from India
The fashion outlook for next summer and winter puts scarves in pole position when it comes to must-have accessories for men’s, women’s and junior collections. India is one of the great specialists for scarves and shawls with a broad and varied range, both in terms of fabrics and patterns as well as in added value like embroidery. It will be showcasing its expertise at the next exhibition with some twelve manufacturers who will be offering collections to update winter and precollections for 2013 cruise wear.
| On 8th May 2021
Over a period of five years, the French Development Agency (AFD) will ...
| On 8th May 2021
Juki Corporation and Pegasus Sewing Machine Mfg have entered into a...
Rocky Brands has expanded the offering of its Made in America product ...
Verticals like fast fashion won’t completely adopt personalisation on...
Strike a balance between handmade in India and 'Make in India'
Farmers who produce seeds earn 50 per cent more
Founded by Chini Chouhan, her eponymous brand specialises in women's...
Jaquard is a training institute providing a highly specialised training...
Set up in January 2020 by <b>Seema Mishra</b>, the Kasrawad Art Cluster...
Seevix Material Sciences Ltd, which develops and manufactures synthetic...
Freudenberg Performance Materials is a leading global manufacturer of...
Hula Global, a leading isolation gown manufacturer in India, has been...
Sandeep Gonsalves & Sarah Gonsalves
Sarah & Sandeep
Established in 2012, Sarah & Sandeep is a luxury menswear label...
Sailesh Singhania Label
The Sailesh Singhania label was created to promote handwoven sarees and...
Twee In One
Best known for convertible clothing, Indian brand Twee In One by designer...
Letter to Editor
Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.
Subscribe today and get the latest information on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel.
Download Free Report
Rising Opportunities in Technical Textiles Market: 2020-2026
Thank you for showing interest in our free report on 'Rising Opportunities in Technical Textiles Market: 2020-2026'
You will receive an email shortly with a link to download the report and in case if you don't receive our email, you can write back to email@example.com.