Backed by Zurich based Mountain Partners AG and Apollo International Group, Cloe designs, manufactures and distributes premium fashion lingerie, innerwear, shape wear, stockings and nightwear.
Cloe's mantra is to create beautiful lingerie that looks sensuous and always feels comfortable. Since its inception this year, the company's online outlet has seen tremendous consumer interest with over 200,000 customers visiting in February alone.
Cloe range has bras, briefs, shape-wear and nightwear which are sophisticated, sharp and suave, contrasted with flirty, fun and bold prints, and in keeping with international designs and styles.
Commenting on the launch, Neha Kant, CEO & Co-Founder of Cloe said, "Cloe is about creating a fashion statement in every kind of lingerie - from bridal wear to office wear and at very affordable price points. We offer international quality products at a fraction of what they would cost you otherwise. We are committed to helping and educating women about the right fits and correct bra sizes through extensive use of technology, starting with our online fit test and recommendation engine and building a complete road-map for other such tools".
The web presence has enabled www.MoodsofCloe.com to introduce pioneering concepts missing from the traditional Indian lingerie space:
1. The company's Online Fit Test and Recommendation Engine helps you find your perfect fit in just a few seconds by answering some simple questions. The algorithm factors in a woman's unique body and bust shape to give out personalized solutions. The progressively adaptive algorithm has been designed by some of the best brains in fashion technology and senior alumni of Indian Institute of Technology, India.
The tool has received rave reviews from women across the country. Over 11,000 women benefited from the test in first 6 weeks of its launch.
2. If you are a man wanting to buy the perfect gift for your partner, the Online Gentlemen's Guide is all you need to find the right product and size. It asks you a series of questions about you and your partner's likes and suggests appropriate products based on pattern match. And if online help fails, you can pick up the phone and talk to the in-house stylists at MoodsofCloe.com. MoodsofCloe.com also helps in getting your gift wrapped for the perfect delivery.
3. The Private Viewing feature on the site helps cloak the product images on the entire site, making it comfortable to browse even from public locations.
4. Cloe has mapped its sizes to locally available brands in India to enable easy selection and to eliminate any confusion on size.
5. The private wish list features helps you share your personal choice with your partner. So if you wish to get a little naughty or need to pamper your loved one, this is the perfect tool to make the move.
| On 12th Jun 2021
Gross domestic product (GDP) of the Group of 20 (G20) area returned...
| On 12th Jun 2021
Japan’s imports of clothing and accessories declined by 13.2 per cent ...
Setting the right targets for issues in play in locations, i.e.,...
Verticals like fast fashion won’t completely adopt personalisation on...
Great step towards realising end goal of 'AtmaNirbhar Bharat'
Occam's razor principle and purpose-driven innovations
A part of the Italy based multinational company Artsana Group, Chicco is...
Danitech was born from the will of a group of technicians to offer the...
A TV show in 2012 where actor Sonam Kapoor <g...
Wearable Technology Lab, University of Minnesota
A new study led by researchers at the University of Minnesota's Design of...
Bebop Sensors' smart fabrics allows for a new level of interaction between ...
Garware Technical Fibres Ltd
Garware Technical Fibres Ltd (formerly Garware-Wall Ropes Ltd) is a...
A Humming Way
A Humming Way (AHW) is inspired by the old-world regalia of Rajasthan...
Abhishek Bajaj & Samiksha Bajaj
Samshek is a fashion forward tech brand which combines digital experience...
Ramya Rao & Kavea R Chavali
<div>The journey of Kalaneca (kala-Art, Neca- Nikaah) formally began in...
Letter to Editor
Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.
Subscribe today and get the latest information on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel.