>>
Home / Knowledge / News / Fashion / Italy's OTB raises stake in Dutch brand Viktor&Rolf to 70%

Italy's OTB raises stake in Dutch brand Viktor&Rolf to 70%

29
Jul '19
Pic: Viktor & Rolf
Pic: Viktor & Rolf
Italian fashion group OTB raised its stake in fashion house Viktor&Rolf to 70 per cent with the remaining 30 per cent equally split between the founders of the Dutch brand, the company recently announced. Founded in 1993 by Dutch designers Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren, Viktor&Rolf specialises in creating conceptual and avant-garde designs.

OTB, which stands for Only The Brave, owns a string of street and upmarket European brands, including Diesel, Amiri, Maison Margiela, Marni and Paula Cademartori.

It recently said it was planning to invest $223 million over the next three years in mergers and acquisitions, according to a global newswire.

The OTB group, founded by Italian entrepreneur and designer Renzo Rosso, bought an initial 51 per cent stake in Viktor&Rolf in 2008. (DS)

Fibre2Fashion News Desk – India


Must ReadView All

Pic: Shutterstock

Textiles | On 15th Jan 2022

China’s State Council announces guidelines to stabilise trade

China’s State Council recently called for efforts to ensure domestic...

Pic: Shutterstock

Textiles | On 15th Jan 2022

BDI cautiously optimistic about German industry’s recovery

The Federation of German Industries (BDI) is cautiously optimistic...

Pic: Shutterstock

Textiles | On 15th Jan 2022

PRI urges Bangladesh govt to keep economy open despite omicron spread

Bangladesh’s Policy Research Institute (PRI) recently urged the...

Interviews View All

Textile Industry, Head honchos

Textile Industry
Head honchos

Ensured payment of fee was least concern for students

Textile Industry, Head honchos

Textile Industry
Head honchos

Extension of RoSCTL to boost textile exports

Textile Industry, Head honchos

Textile Industry
Head honchos

Multi-functional garments will be next big thing

David Guiho,

David Guiho

Headquartered in Apt, South of France, Delta Plus designs, manufactures...

Vikash & Vishal Pacheriwal,

Vikash & Vishal Pacheriwal

Launched in 2018, Raisin is a contemporary fusion fashion brand that aims...

Klaus Bergmann,

Klaus Bergmann

German company Erbatech GmbH develops, designs and manufactures high end...

Suresh Patel, Non Woven Federation of India

Suresh Patel
Non Woven Federation of India

The Non Woven Federation of India (NWFI), representing the regional...

Dr. Sean Blamires, Evolution and Ecology Research Centre

Dr. Sean Blamires
Evolution and Ecology Research Centre

Using spider silk for clothing may not seem to be an attractive...

Michael Jaenecke, Messe Frankfurt

Michael Jaenecke
Messe Frankfurt

From May 14 to 17, international exhibitors will present the entire...

Dahlia Razzrook, Label - Dahlia Razzook

Dahlia Razzrook
Label - Dahlia Razzook

London based designer, <b>Dahlia Razook</b> known for her luxury...

Sunita Shanker, Label Sunita Shanker

Sunita Shanker
Label Sunita Shanker

Inspired by the rich traditional crafts of India, Sunita Shanker’s work is ...

Kamal Khushlani, Mufti

Kamal Khushlani
Mufti

Based out of Mumbai, Mufti is a men’s clothing fashion brand. In an...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

Leave your Comments

ESTEEMED CLIENTS

Maceton Limited
Varner AS Retail
Gap International Sourcing Limited
Lenzing Aktiengesellschaft
Babyshop
Restoque S.A.
Helly Hansen Far East Ltd
Rayonese Textile Inc., Division de Culp Inc.
Tommy Hilfiger
Chori Company Limited
Huntsman (Singapore) Pte Ltd
PVH Corporation
SYNERGIES HONG KONG LIMITED
Seasalt Limited
Esprit Europe Services GmbH
H;&M Hennes ;& Mauritz (Far East) Ltd
Deckers Outdoor (Guangzhou) Consultant Co., LTD.
BIMBA ;& LOLA SL

January 2022

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.


Advanced Search