- 56 catwalk shows and 20 presentations to take place over 5 days
- Over 120 UK and international emerging and established, ready-to-wear and accessory designers at The Exhibition at London Fashion Week
- Tom Ford and L’Wren Scott to show collections on the official schedule for the first time plus Julien Macdonald returning to show at London Fashion Week
- New to the presentation schedule include Sophia Webster as part of the BFC NEWGEN sponsored by Topshop scheme, 1205, palmer//harding and Ostwald Helgason
- Vodafone is principal sponsor of London Fashion Week for a third season as a part of a three year deal
- Manolo Blahnik CBE (British Fashion Awards 2012 Outstanding Achievement winner) has worked with the BFC to create bespoke visual event branding and marketing materials that will be used across London Fashion Week for AW13. Inspired by his personal career, the illustrations set the scene of Manolo’s creative world with key industry figures who have been a special influence in his life and career.
- The dedicated BFC Rock Vault sponsored by the International Palladium Board area in the West Wing of Somerset House will showcase the work of 10 fine jewellers including newcomer Alice Cicolini. As a part of the scheme the participating jewellers were invited to design a pair of red carpet earrings created from 20g of Palladium; these designs will also be displayed in a unique installation within the area
- This season’s BFC NEWGEN sponsored by TOPSHOP designers with official catwalk shows are: Simone Rocha and J.W. Anderson
- 2013’s Fashion Forward new recipients showing as part of the catwalk of the schedule are David Koma, Holly Fulton and Michael van der Ham. The scheme is sponsored by eBay Fashion and supported by the Mayor of London.
- The Exhibition at LFW feature areas include BFC Rock Vault sponsored by International Palladium Board, NEWGEN sponsored by TOPSHOP designers, Headonism supported by Royal Ascot and the Ground and First Floor Showrooms
- International presses are attending from 43 countries. International buyers are attending from 39 countries
- Over 5,000 visitors are expected: buyers, TV & radio crews, journalists and photographers
- Media coverage equals or exceeds most major news and international sporting events
| On 19th Apr 2021
The National Council of Textile Organizations (NCTO) of the US has...
| On 19th Apr 2021
Vietnam's textiles-garment and leather-footwear sectors are facing a...
Luxury apparel maker Canada Goose is committed to transitioning 90...
Virtual reality would be the new normal
Wearables have very limited reach
Strike a balance between handmade in India and 'Make in India'
Shambhu Nath Jha
Leading research and consulting firm Fact.MR recently launched a report on ...
Headquartered at Singapore, Crocodile is a global fashion and lifestyle...
Established in 2017 and headquartered New York, the label Harleen Kaur...
Twinery Innovations by MAS
Twinery-Innovations by MAS is the innovation arm of Sri Lankan company MAS ...
With forces in engineering and process development, Andritz Nonwoven...
Thomas Ong P S
Malaysian company NanoTextile Sdn Bhd taps into the potentials of...
Gramin Vikas Evam Chetna Sansthan
Ruma Devi is a jet-setting promoter of artisans who has empowered...
Sailesh Singhania Label
The Sailesh Singhania label was created to promote handwoven sarees and...
Designer <b>Suman Nathwani</b> talks about her journey of opening a...
Letter to Editor
Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.
Subscribe today and get the latest information on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel.
Download Free Report
Rising Opportunities in Technical Textiles Market: 2020-2026
Thank you for showing interest in our free report on 'Rising Opportunities in Technical Textiles Market: 2020-2026'
You will receive an email shortly with a link to download the report and in case if you don't receive our email, you can write back to email@example.com.