Church's opened the brand's first retail store in Copenhagen on April 25, in the prestigious Illum La Rinascente Department Store.
The Corner, designed by Studio Baciocchi, is located on Illum's first floor and it has a surface of about 52 square metres.
A sophisticated atmosphere characterises this store, where oak wood furniture alternates with mirrors to define the environment displaying the men's and women's footwear and accessories collections. The setup is completed by elegant green leather seats and crystal and wood counters with a thin frame that enhances the products' visibility whilst highlighting their preciousness.
The Copenhagen opening is an important step for the brand, which - after Stockholm - aims at consolidating its presence further in Northern Europe.
Church’s - established in 1873 in Northampton (UK) - has ever since been a world leader in manufacturing and distributing men's and women's top-quality footwear. In 1999 it became a part of the PRADA Group, which now owns 100% of its capital.