Home / Knowledge / News / Textiles / FESPA comes back to China

FESPA comes back to China

09
Feb '19
Courtesy: FESPA China
Courtesy: FESPA China
FESPA is coming back to China this year, with the re-launch of FESPA China 2019. The show will take place during November 8-10, 2019 in Guangzhou, and will be co-located with ISLE Autumn (International Signs and LED Exhibition). FESPA previously hosted FESPA China events from 2012 to 2015, alternating location between Shanghai and Guangzhou.

The last FESPA China event to take place in Guangzhou was in 2014 which had attracted 11,667 visitors, with total attendance of 15,166 including re-visits. Delegates travelled from 91 countries, both within Asia and further afield.

Roz Guarnori, exhibitions director at FESPA, explained: “We’re delighted to be returning to the Chinese market after a four year absence. Speaking with exhibitors at our previous FESPA China shows and other worldwide FESPA events, their feedback shows that there is a strong appetite for a FESPA branded event for the Chinese market. By co-locating with ISLE Autumn, visitors will have the opportunity to attend two leading shows that naturally complement each other’s proposition, delivering added value from their time in Guangzhou.”

FESPA China will occupy about 70 per cent of the show floor, with ISLE Autumn taking the remaining 30 per cent. FESPA China exhibitors will be focused on specialty print – screen printing, digital printing, textile printing and printed signage - whereas ISLE Autumn addresses non-printed signage, including LED display and lighting.

Roz continued: “Early demand sparked by initial conversations with exhibitors is coming from both Chinese and international companies, so there will be a variety of exhibitors for visitors to meet and do business with. From our previous experience with FESPA China, we know that visitors are happy to travel to exhibitions in Guangzhou and feel confident that the returning 2019 edition can match the success of our past events. The co-location with ISLE Autumn offers visitors a combination similar to that of FESPA Global Print Expo and European Sign Expo, which has proved appealing for FESPA audiences over the past five years.” (SV)

Fibre2Fashion News Desk – Indiat


Interviews View All

Top executives, Textile industry

Top executives
Textile industry

The foremost issue is bridging the skill gap

Abhishek Samdaria, Reflete

Abhishek Samdaria
Reflete

GST will certainly reduce a lot of paperwork in future

Awen Delaval, Samatoa

Awen Delaval
Samatoa

'Natural fibres are appreciated for traditional authenticity'

Oliver Schmitz,

Oliver Schmitz

Germany-based Gmöhling is a leading manufacturer of aluminium containers...

Riddhi Jain,

Riddhi Jain

Conceived in Europe and curated in New Delhi, NeceSera is a...

Harmeet Singh,

Harmeet Singh

New Delhi-based Jogindra Industries Private Limited provides an assortment ...

Giulio Cesareo, Directa Plus SpA

Giulio Cesareo
Directa Plus SpA

Established in 2005, Direct Plus SpA, is one of the largest producers and...

Mohammad Hassan, Biax Fiberfilm

Mohammad Hassan
Biax Fiberfilm

About one in every 20 patients picks up an infection while hospitalised....

Sameer Sonkusale & Rachel Owyeung, Tufts University

Sameer Sonkusale & Rachel Owyeung
Tufts University

A team at the Tufts University in Massachusetts was recently in news for...

Judy Frater, Somaiya Kala Vidya

Judy Frater
Somaiya Kala Vidya

Among the many honours showered on Frater, including Fulbright and Ford...

Amiben Shroff, Shrujan

Amiben Shroff
Shrujan

From its modest beginning in the late 1960s, Shrujan has grown into a...

Anisha Chaudhari, Threads & Shirts

Anisha Chaudhari
Threads & Shirts

Threads & Shirts is a freshly-tailored concept providing men/women a...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

Leave your Comments


December 2019

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.


Advanced Search