Home / Knowledge / News / Textiles / Holland & Sherry launch marketing campaign in India
Holland & Sherry launch marketing campaign in India
25
Oct '16
Courtesy: Holland & Sherry
Courtesy: Holland & Sherry
Holland & Sherry India Private Limited (HSIPL) has kicked-off the nation-wide marketing campaign for its exclusive luxury cloth collection in India. HSIPL, a joint venture between London based fabric producer and supplier Holland & Sherry (H&S) and the SK Birla group, has specially designed the range to meet the aspirations of contemporary Indian consumers.

The new fabric range includes H&S’s Imperial Gold - the ultimate in luxury worsted suiting, Blue Sapphire, Black Pearl and The Signature Collection. It is designed for contemporary users of India, who are highly educated, sophisticated, well travelled and are willing to spend on quality products, says HSIPL.

“This partnership would set new standards in luxury by making available the rarest and most exquisite fabric collections to our customers from the world renowned Holland & Sherry. HSIPL has successfully created new channels with 100-plus dealer outlets operational in all provinces in India. The aim of the venture is to have an annual growth of 15 to 20 per cent for the coming five years,” said C Bhaskar, managing director and CEO, Digjam Ltd and H&S India.

There is a growing demand for international luxury brands in India. The luxury segment in the country is growing rapidly at 25 per cent CAGR and a recent report by industry chamber ASSOCHAM expects this segment to grow to approximately $18.6 billion by 2016-17. The ultrafine fabric collection being marketed by HSIPL seeks to cater to this segment.

“We are proud to bring the best of H&S’s world class fabrics for Indian customers through this partnership. We compliment our partners for the strong networking and distribution channels they have created for HSIPL in a short period and look forward to successfully developing business in India through this venture,” said Frank O’Reilly, chief operating officer, H&S.

Prestigious cloth weaver H&S holds 51 per cent share in HSIPL, while Birla Holding Ltd holds the remaining 49 per cent. (KD)

Fibre2Fashion News Desk – India


Must ReadView All

UK retailers may face extra £190 mn in business rates

Apparel/Garments | On 21st Sep 2018

UK retailers may face extra £190 mn in business rates

Retailers in the UK are likely to face an extra £190 million on their ...

Courtesy: EFI

Textiles | On 21st Sep 2018

Digital textile printing expected to grow at 20% CAGR

Digital textile printing is at this time about 3-4 per cent of all...

Bangladesh demands better prices for garment items from US

Apparel/Garments | On 21st Sep 2018

Bangladesh demands better prices for garment items from US

Bangladesh sought better prices for its exports, especially garments, ...

Interviews View All

Jim Desai, Blaiva Fabricaa

Jim Desai
Blaiva Fabricaa

Fashion industry likely to remain labour-intensive in coming years

DK Sharma, Velocity Apparelz

DK Sharma
Velocity Apparelz

We constantly communicate with employees at all levels

Rajiv Sirohi, Shara

Rajiv Sirohi
Shara

‘Portugal is taking away a major share of the mill made sector.’

Nitesh Mittal,

Nitesh Mittal

Kusumgar Corporates is a leading manufacturer of technical textiles and...

Maya Simova,

Maya Simova

Inter Expo and Congress Center (IEC) is a prominent exhibition centre in...

Tom Adeyoola,

Tom Adeyoola

Describing itself as the best body shape and garment fit company in the...

Mark Paterson, Technical Absorbents Ltd

Mark Paterson
Technical Absorbents Ltd

Mark Paterson, R&D manager of Technical Absorbents Ltd talks about Super...

Luis Quijano, Liberty University

Luis Quijano
Liberty University

Focusing on bold patterns and colour palettes, Luis Quijano, a student at...

Mark Brill, Birmingham City University (BCU)

Mark Brill
Birmingham City University (BCU)

<div>A technological breakthrough could see people getting messages about...

Sonam & Paras Modi, SVA

Sonam & Paras Modi
SVA

Sonam and Paras Modi's Sva Couture is synonymous with head-turning...

Adriano Goldschmied, AG Jeans

Adriano Goldschmied
AG Jeans

The hype around 'designer jeans' was created by him. And the new wave of...

Priya Somaiya, Usha Social Services

Priya Somaiya
Usha Social Services

The Usha Silai label from Usha International is all set for a retail...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

Leave your Comments


September 2018

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.

news category


Related Categories:

Advanced Search