UFI, the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry, will hold the second UFI Open Seminar in Asia in Seoul, Korea from 8-9 March 2007. Following the successful model of the first Asia seminar held in Hong Kong in 2006, the event will be open to all professionals in the exhibition industry.
The Seminar will focus on two key themes, "Improving Your Exhibition Competitiveness" and "The Changing Role of Venues in Successful Exhibition Business". A group of senior level representatives from around the world is expected in Seoul to share their practical experience in the exhibition business through ten interesting topics.
The UFI Open Seminar in Asia 2007 welcomes UFI members and non-members to participate. Registration is now open. The Seminar runs from 2:00 - 5:30PM on Thursday 8th and 9:00 - 12:00 on Friday 9th in Crystal Ballroom 1 at the Lotte Hotel Seoul.
A distinguished panel of presenters has been assembled for the programme including:
• Prof. Dr. Bong-Seok Kim, Professor of Trade Fair & Exhibition Management, Kyung Hee University, Korea.
• Katharina Hamma, Executive Director, Messe München GmbH, Germany.
• Ross Yaeger, Vice President, MindComet Corp., USA.
• Silvana Kürschner, Director - Marketing Management/CRM/Alliances, Leipziger Messe GmbH, Germany.
• Michael Dreyer, Vice-President Asia Pacific, Koelnmesse Pte Ltd, Singapore.
• Eric Préat, Vice President Product Development, easyFairs, Belgium.
• Warren Buckley, Managing Director, Suntec Singapore, Singapore
• Pojai Pookakupt, Director of the Board, Chair Person of Education Committee, Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (TCEB), Thailand.
• Paul Thandi, Chief Executive, The NEC Group, UK.
The seminar will be jointly hosted by two UFI members - the Korean national trade promotion organization, KOTRA and the Association of Korean Exhibition Industries (AKEI), a national exhibition association.
The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry