Paper Converting Machine Company (PCMC), a leading global provider of high-performance converting machinery for the nonwovens industry, has announced the addition of five new technology solutions.
• Marlin Cross Folder — PCMC introduced the Marlin wet wipes cross folder to the global industry at a technical conference in November 2009. More than 50 converting executives from 10 countries visited and observed the hygienic control, design features, vacuum-less web handling for superior Rockwell controls, excellent stack formation, operator-friendly footprint and high output of this revolutionary new machine. Marlin is the next generation technology for cross folding wet wipes.
• Mako Saw — This high-speed rotary saw is the latest technology for cutting wipes at speeds of 500 per minute with a two-bladed, servo-driven head and drum. PCMC has been a leading designer and patented innovator of rotary saw cutting technology for more than 20 years, including saws with speeds greater than 500 cuts per minute. Mako is designed to work primarily with the highly successful PCMC Clipper series of wipes converting machines to improve output.
• High Output Stacking — PCMC offers stacking of 125 packs per minute for a single stacker. With dual stacker configuration, output increases to 250 packs per minute.
• Auto Splicing Unwind — Improve line productivity with PCMC's new AV1500 or AV2000 model meter-wide auto splicing unwind for nonwovens converting.
• Integrated Tubbing — Stacks of wipes are deposited directly into an integrated tubbing package thereby reducing additional separate operations in the converting process.
Discuss your converting challenges with a PCMC sales professional at IDEA 2010, Booth #2118.
Paper Converting Machine Company